Be the Next Aboitiz Scholars!
To qualify for the Aboitiz College Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following:
- A full-time incoming freshman of an eligible college or university
- Pursue a degree identified by Aboitiz Foundation;
- Attain a general weighted average (GWA) of at least 88% with no failing and incomplete grade;
- Not have a record of any form of disciplinary action; and
- Accomplish the application form and submit the requirements
Please prepare the following as requirements of your college scholarship application:
- Senior High School Report Card reflecting your third quarter grades or final grades whichever is available;
- Recommendation Letter from the School Principal;
- Proof of awards and extracurricular involvement.
SCREENING & SELECTION PROCESSApplications will be evaluated by Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
- Shortlisted applicants will be advised to undergo a panel interview to be conducted by Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
- Applicants who passed the interview will take an exam which would be conducted by a third-party provider.
- Successful applicants will be notified via phone or email.
Deadline for submission is on June 11, 2022
Apply Link – bit.ly/AboitizCollegeScholarship2022
Note – Follow us on Facebook for more updates
Applicants should fully disclose during the application all active scholarships he/she is enjoying and/or applications for other scholarships he/she is actively pursuing. No scholar shall enjoy two or more scholarships may it be within the group or external except for Academic Scholarships offered by the institution where the scholar is enrolled. Scholars who opt for the scholarship other than the program discussed in this document shall be disqualified for Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.’s Scholarship Program.
Source: Facebook Aboitiz Foundation