AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020-21: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) invites the application form for Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020-21. Girls Students are eligible to apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship before the last date.
Table of Contents
- 1 AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020-21
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020-21
AICTE invites the application form to offer the Pragati Scholarship for Girls for session 2020-21. This scholarship scheme is to be given to any single girl of the family for pursuing her Graduation Degree/ Diploma Courses in AICTE approved college/ institute/ university.
ACITE offers the near 4000 scholarships to shortlisted girls students in a year. Pragati Saksham Scholarship 2020-21 is open for eligible students who want to study in the Higher classes up to Diploma / Degree Courses.
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020-21
Candidates can check Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 eligibility criteria here and register on its official website.
- Only Girls candidates are eligible to apply.
- Two Girls Per Family are eligible to apply for Pragati Scholarship Scheme.
- Candidate must be admitted in First Year of Degree / Technical Diploma Courses in AICTE affiliated college/university for the academic year 2020-21.
- Annual Income of Family is not more than 8 lakhs during the preceding financial year. If the applicant is married, so the annual income of parents/parents-in-law is considered by AICTE.
Benefits Under AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme
Are you searching for What are the benefits of AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020-21? If yes then we are in the right place and here we have discussed the benefits of this scholarship scheme. Every year, a total of 4000 scholarships are distributed by AICTE. Out of total scholarships, 2000 Scholarship for Degree Students and 2000 Scholarships for Diploma Students. Shortlisted candidates will receive the following benefits under this scholarship scheme:
- Tuition Fee: Rs.30000/- or Actual Tuition Fee (whichever is less)
- Selected students also get Rs.2000/- per month for 10 Months as Incidental Charges for each year.
- In any case Tuition Fee Waiver / Reimbursement, the student will get the Rs.30000/- amount to purchase various things like Book Purchase, Computer, Vehicle, Software, Equipment, Competitive Exam Preparation Fee, etc.
The selection of applicants will be made on a merit basis. Aspirants who have taken the admission successfully in Diploma/Degree Courses in AICTE Approved College/Institute through Counseling are to be shortlisted on a merit basis.
Reservation: 15% of seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for the ST category, and 27% for OBC applicants.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020 Application Form:
All the eligible candidates have to register themself on the official website. Candidates can follow the following procedure to apply for Pragati Scholarship 2020-21
- First, open the official website or visit the direct link provided below
- Hit on the Register Here option and the registration form will be popup
- Fill in the details like Application Name, Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Admission Year, Family Income and password
- After providing the correct details hit on Register Button display on the official web portal
- Now login again on the official website with Email or Candidate ID and password which is sent to your Mail ID or mobile number.
- Complete the Pragati Saksham Scholarship Application Form and submit it
- Take a hard copy of the submitted form for future reference
Also Check – DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WHEN APPLYING FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP
List of Documents required to apply for Pragati Saksham Scholarship 2020
- Mark Sheet of 10th,12th, Other Qualification as applicable.
- Admission Letter of Diploma/Degree Courses Admission issued by Directorate of Technical Education
- Annual Income Proof Certificate of the preceding financial year by an official in the prescribed format, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Caste Proof Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Receipt of the Tuition Fee
- Applicant Bank Account Passbook with applicant Photograph, IFSC Code, and Bank Account Number
- Self Declaration Form signed by the applicant about to information provided by the applicant in Pragati Scholarship Application Form is correct and true in all manner.
Also, Read Santoor Scholarship Scheme for Women!!
AICTE Pragati Saksham Scholarship 2020 last date to apply is the first week of October 2020 (tentatively). Check the more details from its official website.
Direct Link to Register!! for AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme.
Note: Please check all details from the official website of the AICTE Pragati Scholarship before applying online.