AICTE Scholarship 2019: Students who are seeking for AICTE Scholarship 2019 for Engineering Students, they can grab this wonderful opportunities and fill the application form as per the schedule to get the AICTE Scholarship 2019-20.
AICTE Scholarship 2019-20:
All India Council for Technical Education is known as AICTE in short which provide the scholarship for those students who qualified the GATE or GPAT Entrance Examination. For Academic year 2019-20, students who qualified the GATE/GPAT Entrance Exam, they are eligible to apply for AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship.
AICTE provide the financial supports for those students who deserve it and those who are good in study. Students who have taken the admission in the Following Courses ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm, etc from AICTE Approved Institutes after qualify the GATE or GPAT entrance exam, they are eligible to fill the application form.
AICTE Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Student must qualified the GATE or GPAT Entrance Test.
- He/She must be Indian
- Students admitted in M.Tech/ M.Arch Courses after qualify the GATE and admitted in M.Pharma Course after qualify the GPAT to get this scholarship.
Students who are not satisfying the Eligibility Criteria, they are not allowed to get this scholarship. Few points of not eligibility are provided below
- Students who enrolled in the Part Time Courses, they are not eligible for AICTE Scholarship Scheme.
- Creamy Layer OBC Category Students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students who qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PH not having any authentic cetificate are not eligible to grab the AICTE Scholarship.
AICTE Scholarship Amount:
Students who are eligible for AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship Scheme, they will receive the following amount
- GATE: Rs.12,400/- per month allowance.
- GPAT: Rs.12,400/- per month allowance.
Scholarship will be considered from date of starting of classes/ date of admission (whatever is later) to completion of courses or date of submission of thesis. Further instructions are available in AICTE Scholarship 2019 Notification.
AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to fill up the AICTE Scholarship Online Application Form on the official website whose link is available below.
- First Open the AICTE Official Website and go to “Student Development Scheme” through Scheme Menu
- Choose the PG Scholarship Scheme and Proceed for Online Registration
- First get the Institute ID because without this you can start the registration
- After that Get the PG Student ID by entering the asked details in the online form
- Verify the Student ID and enter the all required details available in application form
- Upload the Documents in given size and formats
- Verify the entered details and uploaded documents before the final submission of Scholarship Online Form
- Take a hard copy of submitted application form for future reference
Follow the all instructions and guidelines available AICTE Scholarship Notification.
Click Here to Apply
List of Documents Required During Registration of AICTE PG Scholarship:
- Bank Passbook (Photocopy)
- GATE/GPAT Score Card (Photocopy)
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Caste Certificate Copy (if applicable)
- NPR Card Copy (If available)
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if applicable)
Note: To get the detailed information about to AICTE PG Scholarship 2019, refer its official notification and prospectus. Download it from official website by follow this link: www.aicte-india.org
AICTE Scholarship Result 2018: Check the AICTE Scholarship Scheme 2019 Result and check the status through online mode from official website. Students who submitted the Application Form for AICTE PG Scholarship 2019, they can check the status through official website.