Aikyashree Scholarship 2019: WBMDFC Apply Online [Scholarship for Minority]: Aikyashree Scholarship 2019 Application Form is available. You can check eligibility criteria and apply online link which are updated below. This scholarship program is offered by West Bengal Minorities Department & Finance Corporation – WBMDFC. Main aim of this scholarship is to support and provide the financial help to candidates who belongs to Minority Category of West Bengal State.
Aikyashree Scholarship WBMDFC 2019-2020
Good News !! Aikyashree Scholarship 2019 Apply Online link is active and interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria before to applying. Under this scholarship scheme, WBMDFC offers the three type of scholarship scheme – Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship and Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Technical and Professional courses.
Main objective of Aikyashree Scholarship Program is to encourage the minority communities students to continue the study for higher level. Candidates are able to enroll themself to several minority scholarship program through Aikyashree Online web portal.
Summary of Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
|Name of Authority||West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation|
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Categories||Minority (Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, Parsi & Chistian)|
|Name of Ministry Name||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department Govt of West Bengal|
|Official web portal||www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in|
Type of Aikyashree Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship Program (Class I to X)
- Post Matric Scholarship (Class XI to Ph.D)
- Merit cum Means Scholarship (For Technical & Professional Programs)
- Talent Support Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Pre Matric Scholarship 2019 Eligibility (Class I to X)
- Applicant should be permanent citizen of West Bengal and got minimum 50% marks in previous year class examination.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility (Class XI to Ph.D)
- Minimum 50% marks in previous examination.
- Family Annual income not exceed to 02 lakhs.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship Eligibility (Technical / Professional Courses)
- Annual Income not exceed to 2.5 lakhs
- Student should secure minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary / Graduation Examination.
Talent Support Programme Eligibility (Class XI to Ph.D)
- Family Annual Income not exceed to 02 lakhs.
- Permanent Citizenship of West Bengal State.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- This scholarship is available fro Class IX to Post Graduate Students and applicant household income should not exceed to 2.5 lakh and permanent citizen of West Bengal State.
Click Here to know more about Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship 2019-20
Reward / Stipend Under Aikyashree Scholarship
Shortlisted students will get a fix amount to pay the tuition fee and other expenses of school / colleges. Rate of Stipend is different with class level. So visit the official website to know about the Reward Rates under WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme.
WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship 2019 Application Form
The application form for Aikyashree Scholarship 2019-20 is available online. The direct link to register online has been updated below which will be active till to last date of online registration. Follow the given instructions and steps to apply online:
- First step is open the official website www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in
- Click on New Registration / Student Registration button which is available on the top area of home page.
- Choose your district to apply and go to “Student Information” option.
- Enter the details and click on Submit & Proceed button.
- Now fill the Scheme Eligibility details and again hit on Submit and Proceed Button.
- Fill up the online application with relevant details and note your registration ID and password.
- Check your e-mail Box and mobile number to know about the password.
- Now login with User ID / Registration ID and password.
- Enter the basic and academic details
- Also provide the Bank Account Details to receive the stipend / reward directly to bank account.
- Preview the application before the final submission and make a correction if you have entered any wrong information.
- After final submission, you can not change any information and finally take a print out of application form for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online
The Application Form submission link will be active till to 15 September 2019.