All India Scholarship Test Examination 2020 Application Form & Last Date of Online Registration Check Here! AISTE 2020 Win Scholarship Worth Rs.90000/- All the interest students have to check eligibility criteria and other eligibility terms details about the AISTE 2020 Scholarship Scheme and submit Online Application Form as per the official schedule.
All India Scholarship Test Examination (AISTE) 2020
Check All India Scholarship Test Exam AISTE 2020 Details on this page. This is a national level merit based scholarship test, through which shortlisted students will get a chance win the scholarship upto worth of Rs.90000/-. Ability Education Trust officer this AISTE 2020 Scholarship Programme to deserving students. Under this scholarship scheme top 200 meritorious students will receive the benefit of this scholarship programme. The official authority will prepare the merit list based on Online Test and Interview based.
Description of AISTE 2020 Scholarship Programme:
- Deadline to Apply – 20 February, 2020
- Registration Mode – Online.
- Name of Authority – Ability Education Trust
- Eligibility – Students of 4th Class to 12th Class can Apply.
- Scholarship Reward – Maximum Reward is Rs.90000/-
- Mode of Examination: Online.
- Exam Date – 26 April, 2020
Eligibility criteria for AISTE 2020:
- The candidates must be a student of class 4th to class 12th.
- Only Indian candidates are allowed to apply for this scholarship programme.
Note: No limitation or reservation is applicable on the basis of caste, gender, social sector, region etc.
Exam pattern for AISTE 2020:
Check AISTE 2020 Exam Pattern Details and be ready for Online Test which scheduled in 26 April, 2020.
- Mode of exam: online
- Type of questions: objective type MCQ
- Number of questions: 120
- Time duration: 2 hours
- Examination syllabus: syllabus of science, mathematics, and general knowledge for each class (between 4th to 12th)
- Language of exam: English, Hindi, Marathi or semi- English
- Number of questions from each subject: Mathematics (60 questions), English (20 questions), science (20 questions), general knowledge ( 20 questions)
- Negative Marking – Yes, but not for attempted questions.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Awards and benefits of AISTE 2020:
- 1st rank holder will receive an amount of INR 90,000 plus books facilities for one year and excellence certificate.
- 2nd rank holder will be awarded cash prize of INR 70,000 and 3rd rank holder will be awarded cash prize of INR 50,000 plus books facilities for one year and excellence certificate.
- Top 1000 winners will get a participation certificate
- 1st rank holder will receive a cash prize of INR 30,000 plus one year books facilities and excellence certificate.
|Award Level||Award Amount||Additional Benefits|
|AIR 1||Rs.90000/-||Book Bank Facilities|
|AIR 2||Rs.70000/-||Book Bank Facilities|
|AIR 3||Rs.50000/-||Book Bank Facilities|
|State Rank 1 (All Stats)||Rs.30000/-||Book Bank Facilities|
|Top 200 National Rank||Rs.5000/-||Appreciation Certificates|
AIR – All India Rank for AISTE Scholarship Examination.
Class Wise scholarship distribution:
|Class 4th||INR 4000/-|
|Class 5th||INR 5000/-|
|Class 6th||INR 6000/-|
|Class 7th||INR 7000/-|
|Class 8th||INR 8000/-|
|Class 9th||INR 9000/-|
|Class 10th||INR 10000/-|
|Class 11th||INR 11000/-|
|Class 12th||INR 12000/-|
Note: one year books facilities and excellence certificate provide to all the classes.
AISTE 2020 Important dates:
- Last date for online form – 20 February, 2020
- Exam date – 26 April, 2020
- Admit card released on – 02 April 2020
- Result date – 18 May, 2020
- Registration Re-open from : 10 April, 2020* for Phase 2.
Application fees for All India Scholarship Test Examination 2020:
For all the category: INR 249/- and candidates should pay the application fees through online mode.
AISTE 2020 Application Form:
Get the AISTE 2020 Application From the given link and fill the AISTE 2020 Online Application Form before its last date.
- Visit the official website of AISTE i.e. aiste.in
- On the top of the site direct link is given to “apply online”
- Hit on Apply Online Link and Candidates should fill the accurate details for registration process.
- Student should complete the online application by providing basic and other necessary details during applying online. Also upload scanned documents like photo and signature, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee INR 249 for it and complete your AISTE Online Application.
- Download the submitted AISTE Application Form and keep it safe.
Important Links for AISTE Scholarship 2020
Refer the AISTE official website and get AISTE 2020 Application Form and submit it before the AISTE last date of application form submission.