The Anant Fellowship 2019-20: Anant National University invites the online application form to provide the Fellowship to deserving students only. This University offers the fellowship program in Design, Architecture, Planning, Civil and Construction Engineering, Environmental Science, Social Science, etc UG Courses. To know more about the Anant Fellowship 2019 Eligibility Criteria read this article.
About Anant Fellowship 2019:
Anant fellowship is a flagship program by Anant national university. It provides requirement based scholarship. Anant national university gives 80% scholarship of the tuition fee, boarding, and lodging. It gives you assistance to start your own innovative enterprise along with the standard one year full- time post graduation program. Interested candidates may apply for this fellowship through online mode. For more details about this scholar ship, candidates can read the full article.
Eligibility criteria for Anant fellowship 2019:
- Candidates should be completed the Under Graduate Programm from any recognized university.
- Aspirants should be pursuing post graduation from any academic backgrounds.
- No age limits in this fellowship
- No socio-euthenics bars
- The candidate is required to exhibit strong academic record and financial need.
NOTE: preference will be given to the candidates belonging from the architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, and relevant social science disciplines.
Offers/Benefits Provided under Anant fellowship 2019:
Anant national university offers this great opportunity of Anant fellowship 2019. The university is situated in the sprawling sanskardham campus in Ahmadabad. It is committed to nurturing revolutionaries, people who are revolutionary in their thoughts and solution-oriented in their approach. Anant National University provide the benefits upto INR 10 lacks (approx) which includes the Tuition Fee, Boarding, Lodging and other fees.
- Shortlisted Candidates will get the 80% need-based scholarship as their tuition fees of post graduation course.
- Students who will shortlisted in Top 3 startup ideas in Built environment by the end of the year will also get the fellowship.
Selection procedure for Anant fellowship 2019:
Applier should have good academic record and should have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the commencement of the fellowship.
The selection will depend upon basically Four factors, which have been mentioned below. The final merit list will be prepared according to mutual balance of need and performances in these Four rounds.
- Online application
- Telephonic interview
- Personal interview
- Letters of recommendation
Anant Fellowship 2019 Online Form:
How to apply: Candidates should follow these mentioned steps for applying to Anant fellowship 2019 Online Form. What they have to do is just follow these steps as they are mentioned in this article.
- Log on to the official website (http://anu.edu.in/fellowship/) or open below direct link
- First Register with Name, Phone Number, Email ID and enter your city name.
- After registration candidate will get the login access details and fill the application form section for Anant fellowship 2019.
- Now fill application form carefully and submit a work sample.
- Attach a statement of purpose with the application form.
- Attach the resume of candidates along with all details to the application form and finally submit it at the end.
- Take a print out for it so that you can use it in future.
Documents required for Anant fellowship 2019:
- Work sample in the respective domain of the applied specialization (zip format less than 8MB)
- Statement of purpose (PDF in less than 4MB size)
- Resume (PDF only size should not exceed from 4MB max.)
- Letters of recommendation
Please check the Anant National University (ANU) Fellowship official website to get the further information about The Anant Fellowship 2019 Programme.
Last Date to Submit the Anant Fellowship Programme 2019 is 31 March 2019 (Expected).
Anant Fellowship 2019 Online Form + Eligibility Criteria + Official Website
Question 1: Who is offering the The Anant Fellowship?
Answer: Anant National University, Ahmadabad.
Question 2: What is the last date to apply for Anant Fellowship 2019?
Answer: 31 March 2019 (Expected).
Question 3: Who can apply for Anant Fellowship?
Answer: Graduation Degree Holder Students.
Question 4: International Students are also eligible to apply?