Check the Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria and applying procedure for this scholarship scheme for the academic year 2019-20. Students who are studying in Higher Educational Courses are eligible to apply online for APJAK Kerala Scholarship 2019. But first, check the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Kerala Eligibility Criteria and then submit the application form for it.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019:
Hey, Reader, good news for the students who are belonging to the Below Poverty Line Families, Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala is going to invite the applications for students of Muslims, Christian, Sikh, Parsi, and Jain communities. The main aim of the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial help, educational support and to encourage the students who belong to BPL Families. This Scholarship scheme is exclusively for those students who are currently studying for Diploma Courses in Polytechnic Colleges. Students must be studying in Govt./Aided polytechnic College.
All the interested candidates who are eligible for the scholarship will be able to fill the application form. The application forms will be available online for all the aspirants. No other mode will be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates have to submit their all documents or application form within time to avoid any problems. Candidates are advised to read out the instruction carefully before applying for a scholarship and check whether you are eligible or not for the scholarship scheme.
APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK) Kerala Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should belong to Muslims, Christian, Sikh, Parsi, and Jain Communities
- Applicants Family Annual Income Should not Exceed Rs.8 Lakhs
- Student must be Permanent Native of Kerala
- Candidates Admission must be on the merit list for any Diploma course in polytechnic college.
- Applicant should have a bank account in his/her Name in any Nationalized Bank of India.
- Should Studying in Govt./Aided Polytechnics College
APJAK Kerala Scholarship Amount:
All those applicants who would be selected for the Scholarship will get an amount of Rs.6000 per year to each Student.
To get the scholarship, Applicant should be enrolled in any Diploma Course in Govt./Aided Polytechnic College of 3 years course duration.
Scholarship Programme Selection:
The selection of the applicants for the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship will be based on the family income of the candidate. Firstly scholarships will be provided to the Muslim Students and then applicants of other minority communities in the ratio 80:20. According to APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship, 30 % of the Scholarships will be reserved for Girls applicants.
How to Apply for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme 2019 (APJAK Kerala 2019)
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala
- Now click on the link “Scholarship” through the main menu (Registration Link)
- Then Click on the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019
- Then click on Apply Online button
- Enter your all required information in the registration form
- And submit your registration form
- Then click on Candidate login
- Enter your login credentials in the login form
- Upload your all necessary Documents then take a printout of your application
- The printout with all specified documents should be submitted to the head of the Institution before the last date.
- Those applications that can be accepted have to be approved before the last date.
- Those applications that have been verified and approved online should be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thrivaananthapurma-695033’ before the last date of submission.
Official Website: www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in or dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in