Check the Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria and applying procedure for this scholarship scheme for academic year 2019-20. Students who are studying in Higher Educational Courses they are eligibility to apply online for APJAK Kerala Scholarship 2019. But first check the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Kerala Eligibility Criteria and then submit the application form for it.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019:
Hey Reader good news for the students who are belonging to Below Poverty Line Families, Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala is going to invite the applications for student of Muslims, Christian, Sikh, Parsi and Jain Communities. The Main aim of APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme is to provide the financial help, educational Support and to encourage the students who belonging to BPL Families. This Scholarship scheme is exclusively for those students who are currently studying for Diploma Courses in Polytechnic Colleges. Student must be studying in Govt./Aided polytechnic College.
All the interested candidates who are eligible for the scholarship will be able to fill the application form. The application forms will be available online for all the aspirants. No other mode will be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates have to submit their all documents or application form within time to avoid any problem. Candidates are advised to read out the instruction carefully before applying for scholarship and check whether you are eligible or not for the scholarship scheme.
APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK) Kerala Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should belongs to Muslims, Christian, Sikh, Parsi and Jain Communities
- Applicants Family Annual Income Should not Exceed Rs.8 Lakhs
- Student must be Permanent Native of Kerala
- Candidates Admission must be in merit list for any Diploma course in polytechnic college.
- Applicant should have bank Account in his/her Name in any Nationalized Bank of India.
- Should Studying in Govt./Aided Polytechnics College
APJAK Kerala Scholarship Amount:
All those applicants who would be selected for the Scholarship will get an amount of Rs.6000 per year to each Student.
To get the scholarship, Applicant should be enrolled in any Diploma Course in Govt./Aided Polytechnic College of 3 years course duration.
Scholarship Programme Selection:
The selection of the applicants for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship will be based on the family Income of the candidate. Firstly scholarship will be provided to the Muslim Students and then applicants of other minority communities in the ratio 80:20. According to APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship, 30 % of the Scholarships will be reserved for Girls applicants.
More Scholarship Schemes:
- Hindustan Times Scholarship Scheme for Kerala
- Kerala Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC Students
- National Overseas Scholarship Scheme (Study Abroad Scholarship)
How to Apply for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Scheme 2019 (APJAK Kerala 2019)
- Visit the official website of Ministry of Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala
- Now click on the link “Scholarship” through main menu (Registration Link)
- Then Click on the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2019
- Then Click on Apply Online button
- Enter your all required information in registration form
- And submit your registration form
- Then click on Candidate login
- Enter your login credentials in login form
- Upload your all necessary Documents then take a print out of your application
- The printout with all specified documents should be submitted to the head of Institution before last date.
- Those Applications that can be accepted has to be approved before the last date.
- Those application which have been verified and approved online should be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thrivaananthapurma-695033’ before the last date of submission.
Official Website: www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in or dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in