Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2019: Higher Education Department, Govt of Assam provide the Merit Scholarship Scheme. Candidates who want to study in Higher Educational Level Courses, they can get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. But first check the Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria and after that apply for it.
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2019:
Director of Higher Education is known as DHE, Assam which is fully responsible for to provide the scholarship scheme at Degree, Master Degree and Ph.D Level. Online Applications are invited by DHE Assam to give the opportunities to grab this scholarship scheme.
Type of Scholarship Schemes offered by Assam Govt:
- Combined Merit Scholarship – Degree
- Combined Merit Scholarship – Master Degree
- PG Research Scholarship For PH.D
- Scholarship For M.Phil
- PG LLM Scholarship For Law
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2019:
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria to get the benefit of Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme. So first check eligibility details which are following:
- Applicant must have domicile of Assam (PRC Document Mandatory)
- Minimum 60% marks in Higher Secondary For those who want to study in Degree Courses.
- In General Degree (TDC) minimum 60% marks for those students who want to apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship.
- Candidate should pursing the Degree / Master Degree Courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline for academic year 2019-20 from a recognized institute/university are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Applicant must have a Valid Bank Account in their Name. Bank Details are required to be submitted along with the application form (Name of Bank, Account Number, Bank Branch Name, IFSC Code).
For more details refer the official website. Candidates who want to study for Ph.D and M.Phil Courses, they have to check eligibility criteria from the official website.
DHE Assam categorized the Scholarship Schemes into two categories.
(a) NEC Merit Scholarship and Book Grant (For Engineering and Professional Courses from approved list by NEC)
(b) State Engineering and Technological Merit Scholarship (For Engineering Student of Diploma, Degree, PG, ME and M.Tech)
Scholarship Scheme Process:
- Scholarship Advertisement is published by DHE in month of October every year.
- Eligible Candidates can register online till to mid of November every year.
- Head of the Institution/ College/ University where student is studying or pursuing his/her course forwards the Hard Copy of Applications along with all relevant documents after verifying and filling necessary details to the directorate of Technical Education by the End of November.
- Document Verification, Securtining of Applications and candidates will be short listed upto end of December month. Final Merit list will be prepare in January month.
- Reward or Scholarship Amount will be paid to shortlisted candidates as per sanctioned fund within 31 March every year. DHE, Assam will send money through Direct Beneficiary Account Transfer through ECS/ Bank Draft/ Bankers Cheque.
Rate of Scholarship Scheme:
Check rate of scholarship scheme for For Engineering and Professional Courses from approved list by NEC.
|Diploma||Rs.900 per month||Rs.1000 per annum.||Rs.11,800 per annum.|
|Degree||Rs.1000 per month||Rs.1400 per annum.||Rs.13,400 per annum.|
|Post Graduate||Rs.1200 per month||Rs.2000 per annum.||Rs.16,400 per annum.|
|Ph.D/M.Phil||Rs.1500 per month||Rs.3000 per annum.||Rs.21,000 per annum.|
Reward for State Engineering and Technological Merit Scholarship:
- For Diploma Course: Rs.150/- per month (Both outside/inside the state).
- For Degree Course: Rs.150/- per month For inside and Rs.250/- per month for outside the state).
- For Master/PG Course: Rs.1000/- per month (Both outside/inside the state).
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of Merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
- Also Check Scholarship Schemes for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Students
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Scheme
- Hindustan Times Scholarship Scheme
Check the More Details here about to Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Schemes for Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D, M.Phil, Law, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech etc courses.