Azim Premji Foundation has announced the its Fellowship Programme 2019-20 few days ago. Apply for Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2019-20 Programme before the closing date. Term conditions and eligibility criteria details are provided here about to Azim Premji Foundation Scholarship 2019-20.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2019-20:
This fellowship program provides opportunities to build understanding on how change in education can happen. Fellows will be able to build this understanding through Teaching Experience, Engaging in education dialogues and by some of those interesting activities which are designed to bring change. Fellows will be posted in the rural districts of the six states and one Union Territory in which they work. They are going to commit to a life which is looking like rough but that was rewarding also.
Eligible candidates can apply for Azim Premji foundation fellowship 2019-20 programme before the last date. They must have to clear an selection process to get selected for this programme. Here we have provided detailed information of Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2019 such as eligibility, selection process and application process, etc.
Azim Premji foundation fellowship 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria:
Azim Premji Foundation invites young and passionate peoples from a variety of background. Candidates eligible to apply if they will meet these eligibility criteria points:
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years.
- 4-10 years of rich work experience and aspirant have excellent academic and professional track record.
- Candidate must have qualified Post graduate Degree or Professionals Degree.
- Candidate should be proficient in English and any one of the local languages.( Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu)
Selection Process for Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2019-20:
Candidates who are going to apply for this Fellowship programme will be shortlisted for the Online Written Test as per their Eligibility Criteria. After that candidates have to appear in the online Written Test. Then the candidates, who have qualify the online written exam, will be asked for SOP means Statement of Purpose. Shortlisted candidates after SOP will be invited for Interviews. Finally candidate who got selected in the Personal Interview will be selected for the fellowship programme.
- Online Written Exam
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal Interview
Selected Applicants get paid of Monthly Stipend of Rs.35000/- per month inclusive of all benefits during the one year of Fellowship Programme. Statutory Deductions will be applied for all the candidates. Fellows may check full Details about compensation on the official website of Azim Premji Foundation.
More Scholarship Programmes:
|Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||National Overseas Scholarship|
|Hindustan Times Scholarship||Amar Ujala Scholarship|
|NEST Scholarship Scheme||Resonance Scholarship Scheme|
|Santoor Scholarship Scheme||Career Point STAR Scholarship|
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2019-20 Apply Online:
Eligible and interested candidates have to register through online mode on Azim Premji Foundation Official website. Apply Online direct link available below. Just follow the instructions are provided below and fill the Online form for Azim Premji Foundation Education Fellowship 2019-2020.
Steps to Fill Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Azim Premji Foundation.
- Go to the careers section from home page.
- Click on Fellowships link.
- Go to below section of the page and click on apply button.
- Fill your all required details in the application form.
- Upload your CV and Photograph
- Hit submit button after checking all the filled details in application form.
- Your application form is submitted successfully.
Take a print out of your submitted application form for future use. We suggested to the candidates that you should have to submit your application form before the last date of submission.
Apply Online link for Azim Premji Foundation fellowship programme
- Result Declaration of Personal Interview – Third week of January, 2019
- Commencement of Fellowship Programme – Last week of March, 2019
Official Web Address: http://azimpremjifoundation.org
For more details about to Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2019-20 visit its official website from the above link.
Azim Premji Foundation,
#134 Doddakannelli, next to Wipro Corporate Office,
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560035
Ph: +91-80- 6614 4900/01/02