CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria: CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2019 For Single Girl Child, CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2019 For College & University Students Check Here on this web page. CBSE Scholarship 2019 Notification| Latest Update Available Here. सीबीएसई छात्रवृत्ति योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण की सुरुवात बहुत जल्द होने के सम्भावना है| यदि आप इसके बारे में और अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त करना चाहते है तो निचे दिए लिंक पर जाँच करे या कमेंट के दवारा जानकारी प्राप्त करें|
CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2019-20: Notification Updates
Every year, CBSE offers the Scholarship Scheme for those students who got the Merit in the Board Results and College/University Level Students also. Here we are available with latest update and eligibility criteria for CBSE Scholarship Program 2019-2020.
As we all know that CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is one of the best education boards, is responsible to provide quality school education in national capital and in different states/ UTs of the country along with different state boards. It conducts board exams for both 10th and 12th classes and provides passing certificates to get higher education to its aspirants. Apart from school education, CBSE also runs various scholarship programs to promote education for all classes of society. It ensures education for everyone in the society, so it provides various scholarship schemes for both 10th and 12th pass candidates.
Here on our web portal we will provide detailed information regarding various CBSE Scholarship Schemes such that all of you avail the benefit of these schemes and can get your higher education with ease.
Scholarship Schemes Offered:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) offered two types of scholarship schemes mainly for its students. These scholarship schemes are
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X Passed
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) for College & University students.
CBSE Single Girl Child (SGC) Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Under this initiative, CBSE provides financial aid to a girl candidate who is only child to her parents. A girl student who is only child to her parents is eligible to apply for this scheme. Main objective of this scheme is to encourage girl education and to reduce the gender gap of society.
Eligibility Criteria: Conditions & Requirements:
- Only Single Girl Child (SCG) can apply.
- She has to obtain at least 60 % marks or 6.2 grades in Class 10 from a school affiliated with CBSE.
- Scholarship will be given for maximum 2 years for pursuing class X and class XII from any CBSE affiliated school.
- Candidate has to submit an original affidavit as per the prescribed format by CBSE dully attested by First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/ Notary.
- Fully filled application form must be attested form the school principal from where candidate pursuing 11th & 12th
- Tuition Fee of the school should not be more than 1500 pm for class 10th and 10 % enhancement for 11th & 12th
Scholarship Amount: Sum of Rs. 500 Per Month will be given under this scheme to girl student.
CBSE CSSS (Central Sector Scholarship Scheme) for College/ University Students:
Under this initiative, CBSE offers financial help to meritorious students who are from poor background & want to pursue higher education after 12th class. Main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide opportunity of getting higher education to meritorious students with poor financial background.
Eligibility Criteria of CBSE CSSS Scholarship 2019
- Candidate must have at least 80 % marks in 12th
- Candidate must have taken admission in any regular course from any recognized college or university.
- Family income from all sources should not more than 6 lakhs in any cases.
- If candidate is receiving other scholarship of any kind then candidate can not apply for this scheme.
- Sum of Rs. 10000 annually will be given for graduation course and sum of Rs. 20000 annually will be given for post graduation course. There should be no gap in between graduation and post graduation.
- If candidate is pursuing any professional course like B. Tech, MBBS etc, Rs. 10000 annually will be given for first 3 years and Rs. 20000 each will be given for 4th and 5th
Scholarship Amount: For B.Tech/MBBS etc Course – Rs.10000 annually will be awarded for 03 years and Rs.20000 will be awarded in 04th and 05th Years.
Dates of CBSE Scholarship Program Registration 2019-20:
Tentative schedule for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme – CSSS Program is available below. Single Girl Child Scholarship last date will be update soon here.
- Last Date to submit the Application – October 2019
- Last Date to apply for renewal – August 2019
Important Links – CBSE Merit Based Scholarship 2019
To apply online for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme – Click Here
CBSE CSSS (Central Sector Scholarship Scheme) for College/University Students Online Application Form – Click Here
Refer the official website of CBSE to get more information about the Scholarship Scheme available under CBSE. If you want to ask any question then leave a comment below.