Cyber Shikshaa Skill Scholarship 2019-20: Microsoft & Data Security of India offers the scholarship to uplift the women. Interested candidates must check the Cyber Shikshaa Skill Scholarship- Eligibility Criteria and then eligible candidates can register online with given below link.
Cyber Shikshaa Skill Scholarship 2019-20:
A Joint committee of Microsoft & Data security of India (DSCI) – is inviting applications for the Cyber Shikshaa skill scholarship 2019-20. Main purpose of this scholarship is to empower the women engineering graduates in the niche field of cyber security. Under this programm, Four-month free training program is to be conducted exclusively for women. This training is to provided to make women familiar with IT Sector and improve the technical skills in the domain of Cyber security.
The scholarship program shall also entertain placement facility for the deserving candidate with potential recruiters who are looking to hire for various job roles in Cyber Security. This scholarship opportunity is for the Cyber Shikshaa centers at Noida (UP) and Mohali (Punjabi). Total 30 applicants will be shortlisted for each centre on basis of their performance in the written examination.
Offers of Cyber Shikshaa Scholarship 2019:
- The scholarship is being offered by Microsoft & Data Security Council of India (DSCI) in association with the information security education & awareness (ISEA) which is a initiative of the Ministry of Electronics & IT.
Eligible Criteria for Cyber Shikshaa Scholarship 2019:
We have listed some of the important eligible condition for Cyber Shiksha Scholarship 2019, aspirants may go through these condition to ensure their eligibility in this scholarship program.
- Candidates must be female between the age of 21 and 26 years range as per on the specific date described by official in the official notification.
- Aspirant must be a engineering Graduates with any stream, OR should have completed MCA, or M.Sc (IT or CS), or M.Tech.
- Candidate’s household income should not exceed than INR 7 Lakh.
Benefits of Cyber Shikshaa Scholarship 2019:
- Candidates will receive financial support to cover training cost through Microsoft CSR program.
- They will be learning through the course program designed by industry experts.
- Involving in this scholarship, will provide soft skills & become industry ready.
- This scholarship will give you better placement assistance at the end of the course.
Selection of Candidates:
- Eligible applicant must undergo a written examination for final selection. The performance of the candidates in written examination will define their merit list of selection.
NOTE: All application have to Register Online at https://www.dsci.in/cyber-shikshaa/ and provide the all details during online registration.
Documents required for Cyber Shikshaa Skill scholarship 2019:
We have listed some important documents which are required at the time of application for the scholarship.
- Any proof of identity (Aadhar/voter ID/Driving license)
- Attested declaration letter of annual family income.
- Certificate or Mark sheet for Class XII.
- Certificate or Mark sheet for Graduation degree.
Deadline to submit the application for Cyber Shikshaa Scholarship Programme – December 2019 (Expected). Last Year registration has been completed on 25 December 2018.
Cyber Shikshaa skill Scholarship 2019 FAQs:
Q: What is main offering of the Cyber Shikshaa Skill Scholarship 2019?
Ans: Four month free skill program will be offered.
Q: which documents are needed for Cyber Shikshaa Skill Scholarship 2019?
Ans: a ID proof, intermediate and graduation level mark sheet.
Q: what are qualifications required for the Cyber Shikshaa Skill Scholarship 2019?
Ans: should be engineering graduated or should passed M.SC(IT) or MCA
Q: What is deadline to submit the application?
Ans: Expected to 25 December 2019.