Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2019- For Higher Studies, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc available here. Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture Offers the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 and inviting the applications for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship 2019 for higher Education/ Research aboard to pursue Post Graduation or PH.D courses. Eligible and interesting candidates can download application form through the official website i.e. http://sriramakrishna.org.
Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2019 for Higher Studies:
Scholarship Scheme Details: Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2019 will be awarded by the Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata to those aspirants who deserve for higher education/ research aboard. Any Indian citizen can apply for this scholarship irrespective of their caste, creed, or religion. Candidates should note that the subject preferences for study/ research are the humanities and the basic science, but candidates in other discipline such as social sciences and applied science and technology, can also apply. The dead line for this scholarship is 30th April 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2019:
- An applier must be an Indian Citizen; no other application outside of Indian will be accepted.
- All applicants must have obtained 1st class in Honors or Master’s degree from an Indian University/ College / institution and must receive a letter from any foreign University/ College which confirms their admission in that particular University.
- Applicants should have a uniformly good academic record with first class marks relaxable by the selection committee.
- Exception may be made for short-term postgraduate or post-doctoral researchers.
- All appliers must provide an evidence of being shortlisted to commence a course in any foreign university or institute.
- As per the official advertisement, applicants age must exceed more than 30 years. All willing appliers must note that age relaxation will not be applicable to this scholarship as per official norms.
Is there any Application Fee for Debesh Kamal Scholarship?
Yes, Candidates who are willing to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship Program, then candidate should submit the application + bank demand draft of Rs.100/- in favour of the Secretary, Ramkrishna Mission Institute of Culture, as the application which is not refundable in any condition.
- All previous academic Mark sheet and related certificates.
- Any additional certificate related to the field for which you opted for your higher education.
- A recent passport size photograph.
Can Also See: Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC Students
Value and Tenure of Debsh-Kamal Scholarship 2019:
The value of this scholarship will be around Rs.1.00 Lakh for one year only. This amount can only be used to pay tution fee/ examination fee; no other expense will be given by the organization on the name of scholarship. Since this amount will not be adequate for studies abroad, candidates will have produce acceptable evidence of other resources or committed financial support.
Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2019 Important Dates:
- The last date for receiving the application form will be 30th April 2019.
Ramakrishana Mission Institute – Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
Application Process for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Higher Education / Research Abroad –
- All candidates who eligible and interested must download application form through the official website i.e. http://sriramkarishna.org or get from direct given link.
- Fill the application form carefully as per previous documents. Candidates should note that no mistake will be permissible once the form is submitted to official authority.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format (as discussed in above sections).
- Attach a postal order/ Bank Draft of desired amount in favour of secretary, Ramkrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata. All applicants must remember that this application fee will not be refunded.
- After performing all above steps, kindly send this application to the following address on or before the closing date.
To the Secretary,
Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture,
Gol Park, Kolkata 700 029,
And the envelopes must carry the inscription as “Debesh-Kamal Scholarship”.
Scholarship Links – Notification + Application Form
Official website – http://sriramakrishna.org