The A.P.J Abdul Kalam Welfare Society offers a scholarship programme tagged as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam International Mathematics Bright Student Award Scholarship 2020. The scholarship will be offered to the students of classes 4th to 10th. Basically, there will be total 5 rounds of tests to get qualify and win this scholarship. Interested students may apply for this opportunity before the last date i.e. March 2020*. The method of applying has been discussed below in the article.
Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam International Mathematics Bright Student Award Scholarship 2020:
The basic motive of conducting such contest is to search and bring out the real talent from the rural and urban areas and execute them in many fields. The A.P.J Abdul Kalam Welfare Society will reward top 100 students with their predefined prizes. Interested contenders can read the full page to know the other details such as eligibility condition, selection methods, applying procedure, scholarship rewards and lot more.
About A.P.J Abdul Kalam Welfare Society:
The A.P.J Abdul Kalam Welfare Society is organize the international mathematics bright student award test for class IV to X. The main aim of the society to give financial help for talented & deserving students. Basically, the society prepares the boys and girls for IES, IAS, IPS and other public service exams. This is the a group of well-educated and well trained professionals which are running the Abdul Kalam Welfare society.
Summary of A.P.J Kalam International Mathematics Scholarship 2020:
|Authority Name||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Welfare Society|
|Number of scholarship offered||100|
|Scholarship reward||Cash prizes|
|Last date for registration||March 2020|
|Examination date||April 2020|
|Level of the exam||National level|
|Official web portal||apjedu.com|
Eligibility criteria for A.P.J Abdul Kalam international mathematics scholarship 2020:
Students who studying in Class 4 to 10 from any recognized educational board or equivalent are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Various slabs for different rounds have been explained below:
- Competetitors will have to score 40 out 100 marks in the 1st round to be considered for the 2nd
- Contenders must secure 50 marks out of 100, in order to qualify for the third round.
- To become eligible for the 4th round, entrants will have to attain 60/100 to 70/100 marks.
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam International Mathematics Bright Student Award Scholarship 2020 – benefits or Rewards
- The top 100 students who will get the maximum marks among all the entrants will receive cash prized offered by the officials.
Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam International Mathematics Scholarship 2020 Application Form:
How to Apply: Basically, there are two ways of registration in the Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam International Mathematics Bright Students Award Scholarship 2020. All students can follow either of the way mentioned below:
- Contenders who want to appear in the scholarship entrance exam will have to send their name, class and mobile number of the applicants on 09640527109 or they can call on that number and tell their details.
- Candidates can also whatsApp their above mentioned details on 0091-8099589416 to be consider for the entrance test for the particular scholarship.
NOTE: For more details or query, appliers can e-mail at [email protected].
Also Check: APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Register Here !!
Terms and Conditions:
- The examination shall be conducted in the objective type format with 100 multiple answer questions.
- The examination will be conducted probably in the month of April 2020.
- The test will consists the questions asked from the mathematics, based on the ICSE, CBSE and the state board syllabus.
- The level of the test being categorized in two level i.e. district level and the all India level.
- The examination for the scholarship will be conducted in English, Telugu, Urdu and other preferred regional languages.