HPBOSE offers the Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2019-20 program for those students who have passed 10th / 12th class in Mach 2019. Get Dr Radha Krishan Scholarship 2019-2020 Application Form and register before the last date. Only eligible candidates are invited for this scholarship program by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
The Himachal Pradesh Board of school education (HPBOSE), Dharamshala introduces Dr. Radha Krishnan scholarship Scheme 2019 for the students who have passed class 10th or 12th in March 2019 from the same board. The main motive of this scheme program is to provide the financial support to the talented and needy students to pursue higher education and make their future bright.
Rates for scholarships:
Shortlisted students will get the financial supports in terms of Indian Rupees whose details available below :
- For 10th examination: Rs 2700/- per annum
- For 10+2 examination: Rs 3000/- per annum
Eligibility criteria: Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
- The candidate whose family income from all sources is up to Rs 1,00,000/- per annum (Maximum) shall be eligible register for Radha Krishnan Scholarship Program. For each category of the needy and meritorious student’s 90% scholarship shall be earmarked on the basis of merit and family income.
- Reservation: 10% scholarship would be earmarked for differently- able candidates (deaf, mute, blind and disabled) with at least 40% disability who have appeared and passed one of the examination, in second division or above.
- The eligibility of the candidates to get benefit under the scheme will be based on the annual income of his/her family and the % of marks obtained. Both the conditions of annual income and % of marks will carry credit of 10 marks each.
- The criteria of allotment of marks will be as under:
Differently-Abled Candidates having secured 50% to 64% and above marks details :
|Marks % Obtained in Annual Board Exams:||Marks given|
|54% to 55%||05|
|56% to 57%||06|
|58% to 59%||07|
|60% o 61%||08|
|62% to 63%||09|
|64% and above||10|
Other meritorious and needy students having secured 65% and above marks:
|% of marks obtained in the annual examination||Marks given|
|65% to 66%||01|
|67% to 68%||02|
|69% to 70%||03|
|71% to 72%||04|
|73% to 74%||05|
|75% to 76%||06|
|77% to 78%||07|
|79% to 80%||08|
|81% to 85%||09|
|86% and above||10|
Marks Distribution on the basis of annual income of the family:
|Annual income (INR)||Marks given|
|Less than 50000||10|
|51000 to 60000||09|
|61000 to 65000||08|
|66000 to 70000||07|
|71000 to 75000||06|
|76000 to 80000||05|
|81000 to 85000||04|
|86000 to 90000||03|
|91000 to 95000||02|
|96000 to 100000||01|
Cancellation of scholarship:
If any student/ guardian has provided the false information to obtain this scholarship, the scholarship shall be cancelled without any notice and the scholarship amount shall be recovered from the student/ parent/ guardian along with the interest rate of 15% per annum. So please check all details of eligibility for HPBOSE Scholarship 2019 – 2020.
How can you apply for HPBOSE Scholarship – Dr. Radha Krishnan scholarship program 2019?
In order to apply follow the steps given below:
- Firstly candidate download the scholarship application form from the official website of HPBOSE.
- Candidate should fill in all the details in the application form.
- Send the application form along with other documents to the address mentioned below.
The applications of eligible students along with the dully attested prescribed performa (attached here with) by the Principal / Headmaster may be sent to the Following Address:
Section Officer, Plus two-1 and metric-II,
HP board of school education Dharamshala, District Kangra- 176213
Application Form should be reach at destination within 30 days from the date of this communication. Every year approx 14 scholarship is distributed by authority. The number of scholarship may be increased or descreased by the authority.
For more detail you can contact:
Section officer, Plus two-1 and Metric-II HP board of school education Dharamshala, district Kangra-176213