Odisha Govt Offers the e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2019-20 to pursue the Higher Studies. Candidates will get the financial supports and which helps to complete the Higher Studies. Get E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2019 Application Form | Eligibility Criteria | Dates | Amount & Other important details here below. Just read all points and register for Odisha Govt Scholarship Program : E-Medhabruit Scholarship Scheme for academic year 2019-20.
About E-Medhabruti Scholarship 2019-20 (Uodated)
The Higher Education Department, Govt of Odisha invites application for the e-medhabruti scholarship scheme 2019-2020 and this scholarship offered on the merit cum means basis. The objective of e-Medhabruti Scholarship is to encourage and motivate talented students of Odisha to pursue higher studies. Students will get the financial help to complete the various courses of general, technical and professional education.
Under the e-Medhabruti Scholarship, shortlisted students will get financial supports which can be used for educational expenses. If you are also one of them whose profile match with the eligibility criteria of e-Medhabruti Scholarship, then don’t miss this opportunity and fill the application form to grab the all benefits of this scholarship before the last date.
Who is offering e-Medhabruti Scholarship?
This scholarship scheme is provided by the Govt. of Odisha.
Important details || e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
|Name of the board||Higher education department Odisha|
|The academic year||2019-20|
|Scholarship for||12th, degree, post graduation, technical and professional and special girls merit.|
|Commencement of application form||Started|
|Last date for apply||31 December, 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
Eligibility for e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
The candidates who want to apply for the Odisha state medhabruti scholarship, first should check the eligibility criteria. The state board authorities will release the detailed information for this scholarship at official website www.medhabruti.org. Brief details of eligibility are :
- Student must resident of Odisha State.
- The candidates must complete the 10th class with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidate must have any one of the following grade like A1, A2, B1 and B2 or its equivalent percentage like A1-95%, A2-85%, B1- 75% and B2- 65%.
- Candidate’s family annual income less than Rs 6 lakhs.
Note: The students who want to join the colleges under the management quota those all not eligible for the scholarship scheme.
Types of Scholarships:
There are Four types of the scholarship. All the eligibility criteria are different. Details of eligibility criteria are as follows:
1) Junior merit scholarship:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 of HSC with 60% marks or more from an institution recognized by BSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ ICSE or equivalent board.
- Be pursuing regular 10+2 courses (courses of 10+2 pattern).
2) Senior merit scholarship:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 of CSHE, Odisha or equivalent exam with 60% or more marks from an institution recognized by CBSE/ ICSE
- Be pursuing regular degree course in any of the recognized colleges/ institutions/ universities.
3) PG merit scholarship:
- Candidate must have passed degree course or equivalent exam from a recognized institute
- Be pursuing one of the disciplines in which scholarship is offered in any of the recognized colleges/ institutions/ universities.
4) Technical & professional merit scholarship:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 of CSHE, Odisha/ CBSE/ ICSE or equivalent exam, or degree courses or equivalent 3 year course (only for MBA, MCA, MFC, MSW) with 60% or more marks.
- Be pursuing regular technical/ professional courses in any of the recognized colleges/ institutions/ universities.
What are the benefits of e-Medhabruti Scholarship?
- Junior merit scholarships- 10000 scholarships worth INR 3000 per annum; time duration- 2 years.
- Senior merit scholarships- 3000 scholarships worth INR 5000 per annum; time duration- 3 years
- PG merit scholarships- 1500 scholarships worth INR 10000 per annum; time duration- 2 years
- Technical & professional merit scholarship- 10000 scholarships worth INR 10000 per annum; time duration- as per course.
e-Medhabruti Scholarship 2019 – 2020 Application Form:
How to Apply:
- Firstly candidate visit the official website of medhabruti i.e. medhabruti.org
- After that click on the registration link and now candidate should fill the required details for online registration.
- Enter the details in the Scholarship Application Form and complete the application step by step.
- Then candidate click the scholarship application submission button.
- Candidate must upload their scanned document like photo, signature and educational certificate to complete the application form.
For more details about e-Medhabruti Scholarship program, please check its official website.
e-Medhabruti Scholarship Notification >> (Click Here)
Official website – www.medhabruti.org