Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019: Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) offers the Fair & Lovely Scholarship Programme to eligible candidates. Eligibility Criteria for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 has provided below. Our readers can check the details and submit the application form this scholarship scheme.
Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
As we know, Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) manufacture the Fair & Lovely Cream and this company was started the Scholarship Scheme on it. HUL invites the application form for the College Going Girls Only. Girls Students who are studying in Colleges or Higher Education are eligible to apply for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship Program.
Who can Apply for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019?
- Girls Students who hold the Indian Citizenship
- Girls who are Studying in Under Graduation, Post Graduate and also Joined Coaching Classes are eligible to apply.
- Students who have passed 12th class and secured the minimum 60% marks in 10th & 12th Standard are eligible.
- For Vocational Courses: Candidates who have passed 08th Class minimum 50% marks in the final year of schooling are eligible for Fair & Lovely Scholarship.
- Coaching Class: CAT-MBA, Banking Services, Govt Services, CA-CS-ICWA, IIT-JEE, NEET-AIIMS-MBBS, Language: English Communication, etc.
Benefits Under Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019:
HUL provide the One Time Scholarship amount of Rs.25000 to Rs.50000 per student. Last year total 55 students got this scholarship benefits.
List of Documents Required for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019:
- Eligible candidates must provide the following documents during applying for this scholarship programme:
- Applicant Passport Size Photograph
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, Driving License, 10th Class Marksheet with Photo)
- Age Proof Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Family Income Proof Certificate (Govt Approved Certificate, BPL Card, IT Return)
- Admission Letter
- Latest College Fee Receipt If Applicable
- Latest Graduation Marksheet If Applicable
Note: Girls who are studying in the PG Courses, she have to provide the Graduation Marksheet, College Fee Receipt and marks of Graduation will be considered in this scholarship.
Selection Criteria – Fair Lovely Foundation Scholarship Program:
- First of all, eligible candidate must apply for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019 by providing the Personal Details, Academic Qualification, Income Proof and Other Details, Answer of two questions related to applicant.
- Shortlist: Candidates who will be shortlisted for Fair & Lovely Scholarship, she will get a percentile Ranking based on Family income, merit, streams and special criteria such as Single PArent, Orphan, Physically Challenged, etc.
- Interview Round: Shortlisted candidates have to pass the Telephonic Interview Round to get final selection. Experienced Panel of Fair & Lovely Foundation will take 10-15 minutes for interview round. Interview will be given to Hindi/ English and South Indian Languages Only. Questions of Interview will be decided by HUL Team Consultation Only.
- After the interview round final merit list will be prepared by HUL Scholarship Team. Result will be declare on its official website.
Also Check Santoor Scholarship For Women !!
How to Apply:
Eligible girls candidates can submit the Online Application or complete and send it to us by courier to
Fair & Lovely Foundation,
Hindustan Unilever House
B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala,
Important Dates for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019:
- Opening Date to Apply for this scholarship scheme: First week of September, 2019
- Closing Date of Online Registration: Last week of October, 2019
- Telephonic Interview Round Slot Booking: 2nd Week of November to 3rd week of November 2019
- Telephonic Interview Round Date: 03rd week of November 2019 to First week of December 2019
- Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2019 Result Declaration: Mid of December, 2019
- Scholar Onboard (Documentation, etc): Mid of January, 2020
- Scholarship Reward Distribution: First week of February, 2020
Note: These dates are tentative and are subject to change with official notification.
Also Check: CBSE Udaan Scholarship For Girls !!