Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019: Gaurav Foundation offers the Scholarship Scheme upto Rs.10 Lac benefit. This Foundation was registered in 2007. Gaurav Foundation is a registered trust / NGO which provide the a tuition fee assistant upto INR 10 Lac. Only eligible candidates can register for this scholarship and shortlisted candidates will get the benefit of Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019:
Candidates who have passed the 12th class or above and have permanent Indian Citizenship are eligible to apply. Further procedure to applying for this scholarship has discussed below.
Who are eligible to apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship?
- Candidates who hold the permanent citizen of India country
- He/She should be passed 12th standard or above
- Age Limit – 17 to 35 years
- Aspirant must scored minimum 60% marks in the all the examinations (science school days)
- Candidate must satisfy the above eligible criteria to register for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship.
Benefits of Gaurav Foundation Scholarship:
Under this scholarship scheme benefits will be given upto INR 03 lac to study in India and upto Rs.10 lac for study abroad.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
How to Apply: Mode of application is offline. Steps are discussed below.
Aspirant have to make a Demand Draft in Favour of “Gaurav Foundation” payable at Chennai an Amount of Rs.1500/-
- You have to Download the Request Form from the official website
- Fill the all details in request form in correct manner and courier it along with attach the Request Form and demand draft at the address mentioned below.
- After the clearance of Demand Draft or after received the request form, Application Form will be Emailed within Three Working Days.
- Now you have to download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill the Application Form and attach all the necessary documents and send it at the following address:
G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden,
210-212, Cochrane Basin Road,
Korukkupet, Chennai (600021)
Note: Eligible candidates can also make the request form payment (Rs.1500/-) through UPI Transfer. Procedure and link is available below.
- Also Read GEO Genius Scholarship Program
- Deadline to get the Form: End of October 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Documents and Form: Third week of November, 2019
Candidates have to refer the Gaurav Foundation Official website to check confirm date to obtain request form and submit the application with required documents.
- Also Check Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
Visit the Gaurav Foundation official website to get more details about this scholarship scheme.