Check HDFC Scholarship 2019 ECSS Scheme Eligibility Criteria and last date to apply here in this article. Also get HDFC Scholarship 2019 – 2020 ECSS Online Application Form and register before the deadline- 15 June 2019. First make sure that you are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
(Updated) HDFC Scholarship 2019 ECSS Scheme
The HDFC Bank Limited is inviting the online application for short listing the candidates for HDFC scholarship 2019 ECSS Scheme. This scholarship will be given to the students who are facing any personal/economic crisis. Eligible aspirants may apply for this great opportunity online through the link given at the bottom of this article. Applicants should read the below mentioned article carefully to check their eligibility condition, selection process, applying procedure and many more information regarding HDFC ECSS scholarship program.
About HDFC Scholarship ECSS Scheme 2019-20
HDFC Scholarship Scheme is for the students who are studying in the class 6th to 12th, UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate) students who are facing some critical situation such as sudden death of parents, separation of parents, loss of occupation, any health issues, or other related problems.
After examining the online application form submitted by the applicants for HDFC Scholarship 2019-20 ECSS scheme, Boards members of HDFC Bank will publish the final list of shortlisted candidates. Applicants, who do not receive any kind of communication, must assume that their HDFC Scholarship online applications are not registered properly.
HDFC Scholarship 2019 ECSS Reward
According the official notification released by the HDFC Bank Limited, selected candidates will be rewarded total Rs. 10,000 annual school fee and students who are pursuing their graduation and post graduation will be rewarded a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- as a scholarship amount.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Scholarship 2019 [ECSS Scheme]
- Candidates who are appearing from Govt. School or Private School in classes 6 to 12, and if they are undergoing a calamity situation (any kind of ) are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- College students pursuing under graduate/ post graduate fulltime/ part-time degree/diploma courses in colleges or universities recognized under UGC/ AICTE/ State/ Central Government rules and guidelines will be able to apply for this scheme.
The Conducting authority of HDFC ECSS Scholarship Scheme 2019 will publish the final selected list of the candidates on the basis of the HDFC Scholarship merit list for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship.
HDFC Scholarship 2019 ECSS Online Application Form
Steps to Apply online for HDFC Scholarship 2019:
- Firstly, candidates are required to log on to the official website of HDFC Bank i.e. hdfcbank.com.
- From the home page of the website, candidates need to go to the tab “Scholarship” option otherwise visit the below direct link.
- Now, Aspirants should choose their desirable program which is “HDFC Bank ESCC Scheme Scholarship 2019” and click on it.
- After clicking on it, full notification about HDFC Bank scholarship 2019 will open on the screen, applicants should read this notification carefully, and after reading click on the “Apply Now” tab which will have been given at the bottom of the notification.
- After clicking on it, contenders need to provide some essential information regarding the registration for this scholarship program.
- Now, Log in with same registration id and password which the candidates would get after successful registration.
- Fill all essential details and upload required documents on the application form.
- At last, contenders will have to “Submit” the application form and should take a print out of the application form for future use.
The registration process will be held on www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship in July-August 2019. Last year registration was started from 01 July 2018 for HDFC Scholarship 2018 ECSS Scheme and closed on 15 August 2018. So we can expect registration for this year will be begin on 01 July to 15 August 2019.
Important Dates of HDFC ECSS Scholarship 2019-20
|Online Application Form Available From||25 April 2019|
|Deadline to Apply ECSS Scheme||15 June 2019|
Official Dates of HDFC Scholarship 2019 – ECSS Scheme has been confirmed now. For more details visit the following link-
Important Link: www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship