Get the Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme 2019-20 details in this article and get the benefit of scholarship scheme. Only eligible candidates can register for HT Scholarship Programme 2019-2020. Eligibility criteria and application form submission procedure is available below.
Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme 2019:
About the Scholarship Programme: The Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme was launched in the year 2011 by Hindustan Times Media. It is a unique initiative and its main aim to recognize and reward the brightest young Minds. More than 4 Lakh students have participated in the hindustan times scholarship programme from 250+ Schools of various Cities. Last year more than 84000 Applications were received from Mumbai City only.
This programme helps students to come forward and realize their hidden Talent. This year the Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme may be rolled out in Mumbai, Pune and Chandigarh. Interested aspirants must know about the eligibility criteria for HT Scholarship Programme 2019-2020 and submit your application form through online mode or offline mode any one method.
HT Scholarship Programme 2019 Notification:
The Hindustan Times Media is going to release the notification of inviting application for the HT Scholarship scheme very soon. HT Scholarship Programme is available for the students who are currently studying in the class 5th to 10th in the schools of Mumbai, Chandigarh and Pune. The Total Amount of scholarship is worth Rs.45 Lakhs which is to be rewarded to the selected students under this Scholarship Scheme.
All the interested candidates and eligible candidates for Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme will be able to apply online or offline for this Scholarship Scheme. Aspirants must have to check their eligibility to apply. Aspirants have to fill the application form and have to submit it before the last date to apply successfully. In Order to check the all related detail information about the HT Scholarship Programme, hopefuls can scroll to this page to read the eligibility , Reward and so on.
Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme 2019 Important Dates:
|Scholarship Scheme Application Form Available From||Second week of September 2019 (Tentative)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||Third week of October 2019 (Tentative)|
Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme Eligibility Criteria:
- Class: From Class 5th to 10th (MUMBAI) & Class 5th -9th (CHANDIGARH & PUNE)
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be enrolled in class 5th -10th and should have secured more than 60% Marks in their Previous Class
- Nationality: The Applicant should be a resident of India who is currently living in Mumbai, Chandigarh and Pune will be eligible.
Who are not eligible?
- Candidates who are the winner of HT scholarship Programme in any Previous Year are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant who is family Member of Employee of Hindustan Times and its associated organizations are also not eligible to participate.
HT Scholarship Rewards:
- Rs.50000/- will be given to each selected student and Total 60 Students will be selected from Mumbai.
- 35 Applicants will be selected for HT Scholarship from Chandigarh Region and will be given a scholarship amount of Rs.25000/- each selected students.
- 25 students will be selected from Pune Region and will be rewarded by a scholarship of Rs. 25000/- each Selected Student.
There will be total 120 students who will be selected for HT Scholarship Scheme reward but only 50 Winners will be invited in an award Function.
Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme 2019 Application Form:
Candidates will be able to fill the application form in both manners i.e. Online or offline for Hindustan Times Scholarship Registration choose any one method. Here We have provided easy instructions to fill the application form and submission of same. Candidates must follow the given below steps to apply or submit your application form:
- Visit the official website of HT Scholarship programme.
- Click on Nomination Form
- Then Click on the Application Form
- Enter your all required personal information and you have to write an essay on prescribed Title.
- Upload 5 HT Scholarship Quiz Cuttings
- Hit Submit Button and your application has been submitted successfully.
- Firstly candidates, who want to fill the application form for HT scholarship Program, Must have the nomination Form.
- In order to get the nomination forms, candidates can download the nomination form from official website of HT Scholarship Programme.
- Then you have fill the Nomination Form and Write an essay on mentioned topic
- You have to attach 5 HT Scholarship Quiz cuttings with your nomination form.
- Attach your previous Year academic records along with your application form.
- Send the application form with all required documents to the following addresses:
All for Kids, Pranav building,
Juhu Road, Santacruz West,
Mumbai – 400054.
|More Scholarship Programmes:|
|Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC Students||National Overseas Scholarship|
|KVPY Scholarship Scheme||CBSE Scholarship Scheme|
|Amar Ujala Scholarship Scheme||Resonance Scholarship Scheme|
HT Scholarship Programme,
HT Media Ltd., 504 / 505 City Tower,
Boat Club Road, Pune 411001
HT Media Ltd HT Scholarship programme,
C – 164 – 165 Industrial Focal Point Phase – VIII B,
SAS Nagar, (Mohali), Punjab – 160071
Official Website: https://htscholarship.in/
Related Search Terms:
Hindustan Times Scholarship Registration 2019
HT Scholarship Programme 2019-2020
HT Scholarship Application Form 2019-20