HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Online after checking the eligibility criteria and other norms. HP Udaan Scholarship 2020 Registration will be done upto February 2020. First of all aspirants have to go through the eligibility criteria for HP Udaan Scholarship 2020 and then hit on apply online link. Students who are studying in ITI/ Diploma / Degree Courses can apply for this scholarship. Further information has been given below. So read this article and find detailed information about HP Udaan Scholarship Programme.
About HP India Scholarship 2020:
HP India is offering a new scholarship scheme known as HP Udaan Scholarship 2020. This scholarship is for the students who have completed their matriculation or intermediate (12th). This scholarship program can be categorized as the post matric scholarship program which will assist the students financially to continue their studies whether it is schooling, ITI/ Diploma or their Bachelor’s.
HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2020 will have been provided in three different types given as follows:
- One Year Scholarship for ITI/ Diploma Candidates
- Two Years Scholarship for Intermediate pursuing candidates
- Three year Scholarship for 12th pass or UG (Under graduate) Program.
Important Features of HP Udaan Scholarship 2020:
- This Scholarship program will support over 750 students with economically weaker background over a maximum period of next 3 years.
- This scholarship scheme is giving 50% reservation to the girls so schemes aims to promote girl child education by providing them financial aid for further studies.
- The scholarship will award a maximum of INR 30,000 per year for selected scholars.
Eligibility criteria for HP Udaan Scholarship 2020:
For 1 year Scholarship:
- Applicants must enroll themselves in a 1 year diploma/ ITI Course.
- Candidates will have to secure at least 60% marks in 10th
- Annual family income of appliers must not exceed INR 4 Lakh.
For 2 year Scholarship:
- Aspirants must be enrolled in 2 year ITI/ Polytechnic/ Diploma Course.
- Appliers securing a minimum of 60% in their respective preceding degree.
- Candidate’s family income should not be more than INR 4 Lakh.
For 3 year Scholarship:
- Candidates must be registered in the 1st year of College at a recognized University in India.
- Must secure at least 60% marks in 12th
- Annual Family Income must not exceed INR 4 Lakh.
Documents required to register for HP Udaan Scholarship 2020:
- Mark sheet of Class 10th or 12th as per the course chosen by the individual.
- College/ School Fee structure
- Admission letter of college
- School or College ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card/ BPL Card
- Photocopy of first page of student’s passbook
Selection Process for HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2020:
- All aspirants must take into consideration that they will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list prepared as per their marks in qualifying examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo through document verification (DV) process.
- After DV round, all students will be interviewed as per the direction of official.
HP India Udaan Scholarship Rewards:
- For 11th and 12th courses: INR 20000/- per year
- For ITI/ Diploma Courses: INR 20000/- Per year
- For Under Graduation (UG): INR 30000/- Per year
HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2020 [Apply Online]
How to Enroll for HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2020: Although, we gave a direct link to apply for this scholarship programme, candidates can directly access application page by hitting on it. Otherwise they can follow the given instructions to Apply for HP Udaan Scholarship 2020: –
- Visit the official portal of HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2020 @www.hpindiacsr.com.
- Now, go to the scholarship section given there.
- After that, Click on “Apply Now” link given at the bottom of the page of open window.
- Candidates will have to register themselves using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
- After successful registration a unique “Registration id and Password” will be sent to their registered valid mobile number or Email.
- Login with the same credentials received such as “Registration id” and “Password” to complete application process.
- Fill all the mandatory details carefully required on the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents in prescribed format.
- At the end, click on “Submit” the application form and take a print out copy of that application form.
First check all details from HP India Scholarship Scheme – Official website and read the important guidelines and instructions to apply online.
Deadline to Apply Online – February 2020 (Tentatively).
In last year registration was closed on 26 February 2019. So we can expect HP Udaan Scholarship 2020 Online registration will end in February 2020.