IAPT NSEJS 2019 Notification– Candidates who are seeking for National Standard Examination in Junior Science 2019 Scholarship Test they are at right place. Candidates can first eligibility criteria and then apply through suitable mode. Step by step registration process has discussed below. Read this article and get the details about the NSE 2019 Junior Science Scholarship Test.
IAPT NSEJS 2019-20:
The application process for National Standard Examination in Junior Science is going to start from August 2019 (Tentatively). This NSEJS will be conducted by Indian Association of Physics Teachers popularly known as IAPT. The main objective of NSEJS is to find and nurture young students who have high aptitude in the Science subject. All the interested and eligible students can apply for this test. We will suggest to all the students that they should have to check their eligibility criteria before applying for examination. You can check all the process and eligibility criteria here on this web page.
National Standard Examination in Junior Science is organized every year in the November month. This exam is only for those students who are currently studying in class 10th or below. According to this exam, this is only entrance test for the IJSO i.e. International Junior Science Olympiad. After this NSEJS exam , Top 300 students will be selected on the basis of their rank and they will qualify for the NSEJS Stage 2 examination.
NSEJS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Students must be citizen of India Country.
- Student should be in 10th standard or lower.
- Make sure applicant is not enrolled with NSEA, NSEC, or NSEP 2018.
- Students should be born on or after 1st January 2005 and before 31st December 2006.
- Candidate may be male or female, both are eligible for examination.
NSEJS Application Process
The application process of for NSEJS is completely offline. To get the application form you have to follow the steps which are given below:
- First you have to search for the closest NSE Centre for the examination in your city or district.
- You can find the list of all NSE centres with their address and contact details online.
- And after that you have to visit that center
- Then contact to Centre coordinator, he will provide you the application form.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- We suggest reading all the instructions and guidelines carefully before filling up the form.
- Then you must submit the application form return to Centre coordinator before the registrations is closed.
NSEJS Reward 2019 – 2020
According to officials of IAPT, we want to tell you that there will be no reward provided at this stage. As we know this is first stage and entrance test to the INJSO. The main aim of NSEJS is not to provide any reward or scholarship but to select the talented students for International Junior Science Olympiad. There will be top 300 rankers selected to be appear in INJSO.
Selection Procedure NSEJS 2019
This exam will be conducted in 800 various centres around the country. After the results announced by IAPT, total 300 students will be selected for the stage 2 examination.NSE in Junior Science Stage 2 examination will be organized after 2-3 months of this exam. Students will be selected on the basis of their qualifying marks in the examination. So students have to qualify this examination with maximum marks to get selected for the next stage examinations.
Registration Fees Details for Junior Science NSEJS 2019
|Name of Institution||Registration Fee Structure||To be paid to IAPT|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya and Others||Rs.150/- per student per subject||Rs.140/- per student per subject|
|Jawahar Navodyaya Vidyalaya||Rs.110/- per student per subject.||Rs.110/- per student per subject.|
|Rs.150/- per student for others registered in JNV – Jawahar Navodyaya Vidyalaya.||Rs.140/- per student per subject.|
Important Dates || IAPT NSEJS 2019 Exam Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration of Centres||01 August to 31 August 2019|
|Candidate Registration Dates||01 August to 15 September 2019|
|Last Date to pay the fee by the centre in-charge through SBI Bank||19 September 2019|
|NSEJS (Junior) Exam Date||Third week of November 2019|
|Exam Dates for NSEP, NSEB, NSEC, NSEA Senior||Fourth week of November 2019|
|Result Announcement||Fourth week of December 2019|
|Final Selection List is to be released in||First week of January 2020|
Note: The important dates updated in above table for IAPT NSEJS Junior 2019 Registration are tentative and subject to change with official announcement.
NSEJS Previous Year Papers
If you are preparing for NSEJS 2019 Examination and never appeared in this exam, then NSEJS previous year papers will helps to understand the level of questions and what kind of questions is to asked. Aspirants can refer the following table to download NSEJS previous year papers with answer key-
|Year||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|2015||Click Here||Click Here|
|2016||Click Here||Click Here|
NSEJS Exam Pattern Scheme
The exam pattern for NSEJS exam is decided by the IAPT. Check the following points to know exam pattern for NSEJS:
- Exam Duration: 02 Hours are allotted to Junior Science examination.
- Number of Questions: In Junior Science exam total of 80 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) is to be asked from following subjects- Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
- Negative Marking Scheme: Yes, there is negative marking for NSEJS examination. For each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
- Syllabus for NSEJS Exam: The syllabus of NSEJS 2019 Exam is same as CBSE Class 10th Syllabus. So students have a great opportunity to appear for Junior Science NSEJS 2019 Examination.
Quick Links for IAPT NSEJS Scholarship 2019
Information Brochure Download – Click Here (Last Year)
Aspirants can download NSE 2019 information brochure from official website when it released. Application form will be available in August Month and scholarship test will be held in November month.