IISC Summer Fellowship 2019: Check details of IISC Bangalore summer fellowship 2019 in science and engineering for SC/ST category students. Students, who want the benefit of this fellowship program, firstly read the eligibility criteria details. Candidates should read the given below details to know about IISC Bangalore summer fellowship 2019. Candidates may apply online from the official website of IISC i.e. iisc.ernet.in.
IISC Bangalore Summer Fellowship 2019 Notification:
The Indian Institute of Science jointly with Indian Academy of Science, Bangalore is inviting the online applications for the summer fellowship program for SC/ST Category students. This fellowship is available in science and engineering field. The students who are studying either in 1st year of M.Sc or in the 3rd/ 4th year of B.E/ B.Tech or an equivalent degree in all discipline are eligible to register online. The scholarship is to empower the students who are from backward classes and help to complete their education. It would be a great opportunity for those students who want to complete the M.Sc and BE/ B.Tech in IISC Bangalore Institute. Eligible Candidates may apply online from 18th March 2019 (2 pm onward) and submit before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 30th April 2019. Candidates can check the further details such as eligibility criteria, benefits, and applying procedure, etc available on this web page.
IISC Bangalore Summer Fellowship 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Only SC/ ST candidates are eligible for this fellowship.
- Candidates who are studying in M.Sc in biological, physical, chemical, and mathematical science or 3rd or 4th year of BE/ B.Tech or equivalent discipline during the academic year 2018-19
- Note: Those who are in the 1st year of M.Sc and 3rd year of BE/ B.Tech will be given preference. Those candidates who have already undergone the summer fellowship in the previous year/ or already pursuing higher education are not eligible to apply for this summer fellowship program.
Time duration of programme: one month (June/ July 2019)
Benefits of IISC Bangalore Summer Fellowship 2019:
- Travelling allowances equivalent to 2nd class sleeper train fare from nearest station of college/ residence to IISC.
- Free boarding and lodging at IISC.
- Fellowship of Rs 5000/- and a book grant of Rs 1500/-
Also Check: More Fellowship Programs – Click Here
IISC Bangalore Summer Fellowship 2019 Application Form:
How to Register: There are some steps written below which should be followed by the candidates in order to register for IISC Summer Fellowship Program 2019-20. Candidates are advised to follow these steps in the same manner as they are written. These steps are as follows:
- Open the official website of IISC i.e. iisc.ac.in or refer the below direct links.
- Go to the announcements section > click on the link IISC Summer Fellowship 2019 in Science & Engineering for SC/ST Students.
- Then hit on “click here” option and the official notification will open.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully and then click on “click here for submitting online applications”
- Now candidates should enter the required details to fill the application form.
- Then upload their scanned documents and fill the academic details to complete the application form
- Click on submit button for final submission of this fellowship application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
For any queries, applicants can contact at :-
The deputy registrar (Academic),
IISC Bangalore – 560012
Tel no: 080- 2706/ 2937
Email id: [email protected]
Useful Links for IISC Bangalore Summer Fellowship 2019:
|Read Official Announcement||Click Here|
|Fellowship Application Form||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|