INSPIRE Scholarship 2020: Inspire Scholarship Scheme was started by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt of India in November 2008. Inspire Scholarship is categorized three components: Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE), Scholarship scheme for Early Attraction of Talents, (SEATS) and Assured Opportunities for Search Careers (AORC). Here in this article we are going to discuss about the Inspire Scholarship (SHE) Scheme 2020-2.
Inspire Scholarship 2020-21 Notification
The Inspire Scholarship 2020 is for the candidates those who are taking the Admission in Graduation or any Degree Course. Eligible candidates can fill in the scholarship Application Form. It is the scholarship initiative by Ministry of Science and Technology for the candidates those who are pursuing Bachelors and Masters Course. Candidates can fill the Application Form from 1st week of November 2020* till end of December 2020*.
INSPIRE Stands for Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research. Inspire Scholarship scheme was started from November 2008 by the Indian Govt Department of Science and Technology. Students who wish to study in Graduation or Post Graduation Course, they can check the eligibility criteria for Inspire Scholarship Scheme and register themself through online mode on Inspire Scholarship official website i.e. online-inspire.gov.in or inspire-dst.gov.in.
Inspire (SHE) Scholarship 2020 Dates
Aspirants will have to remember the following important dates for Inspire SHE Scholarship for session 2020-21
|Online Application Submission Starts from||01 November 2020*|
|Last Date to Apply for Inspire Scholarship||31 December 2020*|
|Inspire Scholarship Result 2020||May 2021*|
Note : Above mentioned dates are expected and updated on the basis of last year data.
Inspire Scholarship (SHE) 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
(A) Students who are among the Top 1% in the 12th/Intermediate class in govt authorized board (CBSE/State Board, etc) and pursuing the Natural and Basic Science Courses like B.Sc or Integrated M.SC Course are eligible for this scholarship scheme. Students who want to do any other courses from Natural and Basic Science courses are not eligible.
(B) Students who have secured the their ranking Top 10,000 ranking in National Competitive Exams like Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), AIEEE, NEET or AIPMT and have selected the Natural and Basic Science Courses in any govt approved institute or university are eligible for it.
- JEE Advance Ranking: Top 10,000 Ranks
- JEE Main Ranking: Top 10,000 Ranks
- NEET or AIPMT Ranking: Top 10,000 Ranks
(C) Students who admitted in following Institutes with B.Sc and M.Sc Degree Course are eligible for scholarship scheme
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER)
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
- Department of Atomic Energy, Centre for Basic Science (DAE-CBS) at University of Mumbai
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna)Scholars
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Scholars
- Olympiad Medallists and Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) Scholars
Note: Students can not any other scholarship scheme among Inspire Scholarship.
Inspire Scholarship Amount
Under the Inspire Scholarship Scheme, govt is providing the total of 10,000 scholarships every year Rs.80000/- per year. But, first of all student have to satisfy the eligibility criteria for this scholarship scheme.
Inspire Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Form
Follow the below procedure to register online for Inspire Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 before the closing date. For more details about it please read its prospectus.
Procedure to fill Inspire Scholarship Application Form:
- Fill in the personal details mentioned in the form.
- Candidate should fill in the form according to the information mentioned in Class 10th
- Candidate should fill in their enrollment information of their pursuing course details and college or institute details.
- Next step is to fill details of Class 12th such as stream opted and marks scored in the Board Examination.
- National Level Competitive Examination candidate is applying for.
- Fill in specified other details.
- Lastly contact details of the candidates
- Candidates also have to specify if they are pursuing any other scholarships.
- Submit the copy of Documents asked in the Application Form
- Finally candidate can submit the Application Form after ensuring that all the information mentioned are correct.