JM Sethia Scholarship Scheme 2019: Get JM Sethi Merit Scholarship 2019 Application Form Here and get a chance win up to INR 700 per month. JM Sethia Charitable Trust provides the great opportunities for those students who are studying in 09th Class to 12th Class, UG & PG Courses in India. Under this merit scholarship scheme students will receive the benefit upto INR 700 per month.
JM Sethia Merit Scholarship 2019:
The JM Sethia Charitable Trust invites the eligible candidates to submit the application form for Merit Scholarship Scheme offered by this charitable trust. Students from all across India pursuing full time courses are eligible to apply for JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to support poor students achieve their higher education goal. Application Form for this scholarship is invited through offline mode till to end of July 2019 (Tentatively).
Name of Shortlisted candidates will be announced in August and the scholarship will be dispersed from September month onwards. This scholarship is applicable only for those students who are pursuing full time courses only. If you are also one of them then eligible to apply. Eligible candidates don’t want to miss such opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of application form.
Important details about to JM Sethia Merit Scholarship 2019:
|Last date to Submit Application||31 July 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Class/ course||Class 9th, class 10th, class 11th, class 12th, post graduation, under graduates, graduate.|
|Scholarship type||School, Under graduate, post graduate, graduate|
|Awarded amount||Up to 700 per month for 3 years|
Eligibility criteria for JN Sethia Scholarship Scheme 2019:
This scholarship scheme is categorized in four areas whose details are mentioned below:
- Category A: Students who are studying in class 9th / 10th and secured the minimum 75% aggregate marks in class 8th or equivalent are eligible.
- Category B: Students of 11th and 12th students with 75% aggregate in 10th standard or equivalent
- Category C: Graduation students with 75% aggregate (in science/ commerce stream) and 65% aggregate marks (in the humanities/ arts stream) in Intermediate/12th or equivalent
- Category D: Post Graduation students with 60% aggregate (in science& commerce) and 50% aggregate (in humanities/ arts) in graduation.
Benefits under JM Sethia Merit Scholarship:
|Category||Reward||Duration (in years)||No. of students|
|A||400 per month||2||15|
|B||500 per month||2||15|
|C||600 per month||2 or 3||15|
|D||700 per month||2 or 3||10|
Shortlisted candidates can win upto INR 700 per month under the JN Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme. Shortlisted students will release in month of August (Tentatively).
Documents required with JM Sethia merit scheme: Application Form
- Copy of mark sheet for the last examination passed
- Copy of income proof
- Copy of certificate proving reservation (if any reservation is applicable)
Terms and conditions:
Reservation of 20% of total scholarships are reserved for following candidates:
- Special category- handicapped
- Excellence in Extra- curricular activities like sports, NCC ‘B’ certificate holder debating, dramatic & social services.
- Economically weaker section- of those students whose parents’ annual income is not more than INR 120000.
JN Sethia Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate have to open the official website of JM Sethia i.e. jmstrust.com
- After that click on the link of JM Sethia scholarship and now download the application form
- Candidate should read all the instructions carefully and fill in the necessary details
- Candidate should attach attested copies of supporting documents (certificate/ marksheets)
- Candidate send the completed application form to –
JM Sethia charitable trust (regd. & head office)
133, Biplabi Rash Behari Basu road, 3rd floor, room no 15, Kolkata-700001
Gandhi house, 5th floor, 16, ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata- 700013
Phone: +91- 9339793153, +91-33-2236-0368/67
Get the JM Sethia Merit Scholarship 2019 Application Form: Click Here
Important FAQs related to JM Sethia Merit Scholarship:
Q: Who is offering this scholarship?
Ans: This Scholarship Scheme is offered by the JM Sethia charitable trust since 1997.
Q: Can we Apply Online for JM Sethia Scholarship?
Ans: No, mode of submission of application is offline. But you can get the merit scholarship scheme online from above given link.
Q: What is direct link to download application form?
Q: Who are eligible to Apply for this scholarship?
Ans: Students who are studying in full time course of 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG & PG Courses in India.