JN TATA Endowment Scholarship 2019: JN Tata Endowment has released a notification regarding the scholarship scheme for higher education for academic year 2019-20. Eligible candidates are inviting the applications for JN Tata endowment loan scholarship 2019-20 programme. The aspirants who wish to pursue full-time postgraduate/PhD/postdoctoral studies abroad in all fields are eligible to fill the application form for this scholarship. For more details regarding JN Tata scholarship 2019 candidates may go through the details provided in this article. The online registration process has started for JN Tata Scholarship 2019 and deadline to submit the application is 11 March 2019 upto 12:00 noon.
JN Tata Scholarship 2019:
Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata was born on 03 March, 1839 in Navsari in Gujarat State. He was an Industrialist, Nationalist, Humanist and a nation builder. This Scholarship name is given on his name. He established the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship for Higher Education in 1892.
Eligibility criteria for JN Tata Endowment loan scholarship 2019:
- Applicant should be Indian citizen.
- Appliers should have completed or pursuing their graduation and have at least 60% marks in the last academic examination.
- Candidates may also apply if they do not have the admission or offer letters, at the time of making application from the university to which they have applied for the academic session 2019-20. Although they will have to update their application status with the Endowment once they secure admission in the University.
- Professional of Mid-career whose age should not exceed to 45 years with a good academic record and experience in their fields, specialization or training may also apply.
NOTE: scholars who are going to abroad for seminars, conference and undergraduate studies are not eligible for a J.N. Tata endowment load scholarship.
JN Tata Scholarship 2019 Online Form:
How to apply for JN Tata Endowment loan scholarship 2019:
- Candidates need to visit the official website first i.e. jntataendowment.org
- In Top Right Side Corner of Website candidate will find the Online Registration/ Login Option
- Proceed for Online Registration Fill the Details in Registration Form, J.N. Tata Particulars and Current Profile.
- Candidate have to submit these details and get the login details
- Complete the application form and take a hard copy also.
J.N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Process:
- The J.N. Tata endowment awards a one-time loan scholarship to Indian citizens only at the beginning of the programme of the course. It is provided for full time postgraduate/Ph.D./postdoctoral studies/Research fellowships studies abroad, in all fields. The most important thing in it is that it is irrespective of caste, creed, gender or community.
- The range of amount awarded as the loan scholarship ranges between INR Rs.100000 and Rs.1000000/- .
- Candidates can get the gift scholarship amount of Rs. 7, 50,000/- (maximum) and the travel grant maximum of Rs.50,000/-.
NOTE: Shortlisted candidate may not be get the maximum scholarship amount; because it is depend upon Interview round.
Interview process for JN Tata endowment scholarship 2019-20:
- Aspirants should remember that to be a shortlisted for an interview is no guarantee of receiving the loan scholarship.
- The interview can be taken by face to face appearance or through Skype by a technical committee from April onwards.
- There will be two interviewers, one of them is subject expert and other one is director of Endowment.
- All the awards of scholarship will be announced together by the first week of July by official mail.
The Application Form for Loan Scholarship Scheme is available now and deadline to submit the application is 11 March 2019 upto 12:00 noon.
Register Online: JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2019 for Higher Studies: Check Here
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2019 FAQs:
Question 1: When Can I Apply for JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2019?
Answer: In month of December/January every year.
Question 2: I have not received the Admission Conformation Letter. Can I Apply?
Answer: Yes you can apply.
Question 3: What is the eligibility criteria for JN Tata Loan Scholarship 2019?
Applicant must be Indian and age should be below to 45 Years. Candidates who hold Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks. He/She secured the admission or awaiting for admission in Master’s/ Ph.D/ Research Fellowship/ Post Doctoral Studies Abroad.
Question 4: What is the Interview Schedule?
Answer: Interview will be held between April-June month every year.