K.C. Mahindra Education Trust has recently invited the online application from the interested and eligible candidates for KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019 for PG Studies Abroad. Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarship to deserving students to pursue their post graduations studies abroad in various fields as per their wish.
KC Mahindra Education Trust Scholarship 2019-2020:
The K. C. Mahindra has promoted education mainly by providing scholarship and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid of 1950s, while others were founded more recently, proving its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowered populace.
Scholarship rewards: KC Mahindra Education trust provides the following scholarship reward for deserving candidates:
- A maximum of INR 8 Lakh per scholar will be awarded to the top 3 K. C. Mahindra fellows.
- A sum of INR 4 Lakh per scholar will be given per candidate as their scholarship to remaining successful applicants.
Eligibility criteria for KC Mahindra Scholarship for PG Studies Abroad 2019-2020:
- Aspirants must be an Indian Citizen who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign university for courses commencing from August 2019.
- The Commencement of Course chosen by the individual must not be later than February, 2020.
- Applicants will be able to apply online for K.C. Mahindra Scholarship 2019 if they possess a first class degree or equivalent diploma from an authorized or recognized university.
Description of KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019:
|Name of the Scholarship provider||K. C. Mahindra Education Trust|
|Online Application Invited from||28th January, 2019|
|Deadline to Apply||31st March, 2019|
|Final Interview of the shortlisted candidates||July, 2019|
|Selection process||On the basis of Interview|
Time duration of the study:
Duration of studies abroad will be given for a maximum of two years unless specific approval of the K. C. Mahindra Education trust is obtained by the scholar to extend studies exceeding this period.
Procedure to Repayment of Loan:
The Candidates will have to repay the scholarship or Loan amount to the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust within 24 months of completing the chosen course or can also say 48 month of receiving the scholarship, whichever is earlier happened.
NOTE: For other queries, regarding Repayment of Loan amount or their latest updation about scholarship repayment, candidates should refer the official portal and read the full description.
After Completing the Course:
After completing the course, all candidates will be free to join any firm or institution of his/ her own choice, there will be no boundation to work in the field of which trusty of K. C. Mahindra Provided to them.
- The selection of the candidates will base on their merit, character, aptitude and ambition.
- One of the important points for making selection would be the course chosen by the individual.
- Final decision will be taken by the selection committee.
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2019 For PG Studies Abroad| Apply Online
Candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship by hitting on the link provided below of this article, they will be directed to the applying page. But we have also provided some steps to apply through the official website considering the comfort of the candidates.
Steps are: –
- Firstly, Applicants need to open the official web portal of K. C. Mahindra education trust @www.kcmet.org.
- From the home page of the website, follow the Home > what we do > Initiatives > Scholarships and grants pattern to reach the desired destination.
- After following these steps, click on the desired link “K. C. Mahindra Scholarship 2019”, a notification will be shown on the screen.
- Read the official notification carefully, see the eligibility condition and after that hit on “Click here to apply” button given at the bottom the page.
- Now, fill all the mandatory details in application form such as Personal details, education details, age and marital status, Communication details etc.
- Add Employment details, examination name and score, Name of the University where the candidate has applied for.
- Provide the details about the Guarantor for repayment of the loan amount.
- Upload the documents which are required on the application form.
- At the end, submit the application form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Important Link Area:
Download List of Documents to be Submitted Along with Application (Scanned Copies)