National Made Easy Scholarship 2020 Notification Out! Check Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2020 For ESE & GATE – Eligibility Criteria, Application Form & Important dates on our website. National Scholarship Test (NST) is conducted by Made Easy Coaching Institute. Only eligible candidates are invited through Online Mode for National Scholarship Test 2020. This scholarship test conduct twice in a year. Candidates who are looking for NST 2019-2020 Scholarship Test have to go through the information provided on this page.
Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2019-2020:
Made Easy Coaching Institutes offers the Scholarship on the based of National Scholarship Test- for those students who want to prepare for ESE & GATE Entrance Test. This scholarship test is conducted on the national level twice a year for the GATE and ESE aspirants who have weaker economic background. Only Engineering Graduates will be eligible to apply for National Scholarship test (NST). Candidates can apply online for this scholarship through the direct link given at the bottom of this article and they can also get the procedure to apply online which is described below in this article. For more details regarding this scholarship, aspirants should refer the full article; it contains all the related information about National Made Easy Scholarship 2020.
Apply for National Scholarship Test offered by Made Easy Coaching Institute and get a chance win the scholarship upto 10% to 100% Tuition Fee – Total Worth of INR 5 Crore. Best of luck for it and check the details before too late for registration.
Important Dates- Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2019-2020:
|Register Schedule for NST 1||August 2019 to September 2019|
|NST 2 Online Registration Schedule||January 2020 to February 2020|
|Admit card issuing date||One Week prior to Exam Date|
|Examination date||NST 1 – October 2019|
NST 2 – March 2020
|Result Declaration date||Within 15-20 Days from the exam date|
|Batch duration||NST 1- December 2019 to March 2020|
NST 2 – April 2020 to July 2020
Made Easy National Scholarship Test Reward:
This scholarship will provide 10% to 100% financial aid on tution fee for the candidates having weaker financial background. The Worth of total Scholarship is INR 5 Crore.
Eligibility Criteria for National Scholarship Test:
- Candidates having an engineering degree will be able to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants only who want to prepare for GATE 2020 and ESE 2020 are eligible to apply.
- NOTE: All Aspirants must note that students who are in their final year of their degree are also eligible to apply.
National Scholarship Test Exam Pattern 2019-20:
Made Easy National Scholarship test will be conducted in the offline mode. It will be a objective type examination. The candidates can appear either technical based question or the aptitude based question paper.
- Total Number of questions: 50 questions
- Maximum marks for examination: 100 marks
- Time duration allotted: 1 hour
- Marks Per question: 2 marks
NOTE: Candidates must note that there will be 0.66 negative marking in the examination.
Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2019-2020 Application Form:
How to Apply for Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2020: Candidates who want to apply for this scholarship have two ways either they can register themselves through the direct link given at the bottom of this page, the page directly bring them to the registration form. They can follow the following instruction to enroll themselves in Made Easy National Scholarship Test 2019-2020.
- First of all, visit the official website of National Scholarship test or hit below direct link.
- Open the “Registration” Option through main menu and Now, candidates are required to select NST 1 or NST 2, category, test center and stream.
- After that fill the personal details, address and education qualification as required.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature (in the same size as mentioned on official page).
- Now, check the box of declaration and Click on “Save and Continue”.
- After that all aspirants need to submit their registration fee which is INR 200/- , candidates may pay their fee through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- At the end, all applicants are advised to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Please read the instructions and eligibility criteria details for National Scholarship Test 2020 and then submit the online application before the last date.
Useful Links for National Scholarship Test by Made Easy:
Follow the above link and apply online for NST 2019-2020. Find the further information about this scholarship test.