Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20: Marubeni India Private Limited offers the Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship every year. Lots of students want to grab this scholarship scheme, but only eligible and shortlisted students will get the benefit of this scholarship scheme.
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20:
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship is an initiative launched by Marubeni India Pvt. Ltd. to provide financial assistance to the aspirants of Kerala state who are pursuing higher education. It is a platform which was made to help students who belong to poor background and want to study further. Under this initiative, cash prize will be awarded to some meritorious students.
Eligible aspirants can apply for this scholarship scheme through online mode at the official website of Marubeni India Pvt. Ltd. Here in this article we will provide detailed information regarding this scholarship scheme. Marubeni India Pvt. Ltd. will select the winners with the help of online partner named buddy4study.com in a transparent manner.
Each aspirant who wants to apply for this scholarship scheme has to fulfill eligibility criteria specified the official authority.
- Annual income of the family should not be more than Rs. 400000 per annum from all the sources.
- Residents of Kerala state only can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Aspirant must have passed 12th class in session 2018-19 from any recognized institute of Kerala government.
- He or she must have got at least 65 % marks in 12th
- Candidate must have taken admission for higher education in any recognized institute of Kerala state.
- Candidate must not be enrolled for any other scholarship scheme (having prize of Rs. 6000 per annum or more).
Also Check APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Kerala
Under this initiative, total 100 candidates will be selected after the whole process and cash prize of Rs.40000 each will be distributed. Main purpose of this scheme is to provide financial help to meritorious aspirants who are pursuing higher education.
There is a certain procedure which will be applied to select winners under this initiative.
- Firstly candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class or on the basis of financial background.
- After that selected candidates will go through telephonic interview.
- Then successful candidates will be called for personal interview.
Also Read Career Point STAR Scholarship Scheme
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form:
How to Apply: By following these simple steps, each one of you can register themselves for this scholarship scheme.
- First of all go through the official web portal at buddy4study.com or www.marubeni.co.in
- At the right hand side of Home page, you will find Registration/Login tab. Click on the registration tab.
- You can register yourself with the help of email ID & mobile number.
- After successful registration, fill the details needed in the online application form and upload all the related documents.
- After filling all details, click on final submit button. In this way you will be registered for this scheme.
More Scholarship Schemes:
- Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/PH Students of Kerala
- Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- SAT Scholarship Schemes
- National Overseas Scholarship
- NEST Scholarship Scheme
- Starting Date of Online Registration – Mid October, 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration – Mid of November, 2019
- List Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates – First Week of December, 2019
- Telephonic Interview Schedule – Last week of December, 2019
- Main Interview Round – January, 2020
- Final Announcement of Selected Candidates – 31st January, 2020
These dates are tentative. Official dates of registration will be update soon. Interested candidates are requested here keep in touch for new updates about to Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20.