Ministry of Minority Affairs Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC/ST/OBC/PH Students. MOMA Scholarship Form 2019-2020, Last Date, MOMA Scholarship Status check from the official link. MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2019 Online Form and also check the MOMA Scholarship Last Date to Apply. MOMA Scholarship Status 2019 Check Online from the official website whose link is available below. Check the Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2019.
Ministry of Minority Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2019 :
The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Govt of India provide the scholarship scheme. MOMA Scholarship is an initiative by Central Government for upliftment of weaker section of the our society. Through this platform Ministry of Minority Affairs helps the deserving minority students to complete their education and build their future. Funds are allocated by the Central Government for Scholarship to students for their studies.
- Number of Scholarship in each States- 503
- Number of Scholarship- more than 20000 students
Students can apply for MOMA Scholarship 2019 through Online Mode from the official website of Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Types of Ministry of Minority Scholarship Scheme:
MOMA Scholarship is divided into three parts. Detail of the categories is given below:
- Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship- for Class 1 to 10
- Post Matric MOMA Scholarship- for Class 11 to PhD
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship- After the 12th Class for Professional and Technical Courses
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Ministry of Minority Scholarship 2019 – 2020 for SC/ST/OBC/PH Students:
- Gender- Male / Female
- Nationality – Indian
- Student must be of Minority Group
- must be studying in India
- student must be enrolled in professional or technical course
- student must have scored minimum 50% marks in Class 12th
- Parents or Guardian income should not exceed Rs 100000.
Not Eligibility Conditions for Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Students can not take any other scholarship
- Not more than Two Family members of same family are entitled to the scholarship scheme
- This scholarship is not permitted for those students who are under Internship or Houseman ship for the course of MBBS or any other technical course.
- If student discontinues his/her studies then scholarship scheme would be cancelled
- If the student change the his or her course for which the scholarship scheme was awarded then MOMA scholarship would be cancelled by authority.
Rewards under Ministry of Minority Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2019:
Rate of Scholarship: Check the MOMA Scholarship Rewards from the below table
|Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for Hostlers||Rate for Day Scholars|
|Maintenance Allowances (For 10 Months)||Rs.10000/- Per Year||Rs.5000/- per Year|
|Course Fee||Rs.20000/- per annum or actual whichever is less||Rs.20000/- per annum or actual whichever is less|
MOMA Pre-Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
Steps to Apply for MOMA Scholarship:
- Visit the Home Page of Ministry of Minority Affairs (www.scholarships.gov.in).
- Click on the option for MOMA Scholarship Registration
- Select the Scholarship student want to apply
- Register themselves at the official website
- Fill the application form with all the relevant details along with scanned copy documents required.
- Finally student can submit their application form and also take the print out of it.
- Applicants will get the Temporary ID through the Online Registration for this scheme.
More Scholarship Schemes:
|CBSE Scholarship Scheme||Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme|
|UP Scholarship Scheme||State Wise Scholarship Scheme|
Required Documents to be sent with MOMA Scholarship Application Form:
- One Passport size photo with applicant signature
- One copy of scholarship application and signed by the applicant
- Income Certificate of parent or guardian
- All Examination passed certificate copy which self attested by student
- Minority Certificate (Self declaration of the community by the applicant)
- Course Fee Receipt
- Address Proof
Note: All documents need to send at the State Department of the State which you belongs. After that State Govt will review your applicant and if you are eligible then award with scholarship and provide the permanent Id. Applicants will be informed about the scholarship status through E-mail and SMS. Permanent ID is very important and also use during the renewal of MOMA Scholarship Scheme. Please verify all details from the official notification before to applying for MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2018-19.
Important Dates -Ministry of Miniority Scholarship 2019 for SC/ST/OBC/PH Students:
|Events||Dates for Fresh Application||Renewal Dates|
|Submission of Application Form||August, 2019 upto 30 September 2019||August, 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applicant by Edu. Institutes||November, 2019||November, 2019|
|Scrutiny of Applicants by State or UT||November, 2019||December, 2019|
|Issuing of Final Selected Candidates||December, 2019||December, 2019|
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi and Pin Code: 110003
Contact Number: 1800112001
Important Links – Ministry of Minority Scholarship Programme 2019-20:
|Post Matric Scholarship Notification||Available Soon|
|Pre Matric Scholarship Notification||Available Soon|
|Online Application Form Link||Active Soon|
For any query about the MOMA Scholarship Scheme, leave a comment in below comment section. Thanks for visiting Scholarshipscheme.in
Note: All the information provided about the Ministry of Minority Scholarship Scheme 2019 is based on last year notification. So first wait to release the MOMA Scholarship 2019 Notification and official dates & other information will be update asap.
Latest Year Notifications:
- Ministry of Minorities Affairs Pre Matric Scholarship 2018 Notification: Download Here
- Ministry of Minorities Affairs Post Matric Scholarship 2018 Notification: Download Here
- MOMA Professional/Technical Matric Scholarship 2018 Notification: Download Here
- MOMA Scholarship 2018 Apply Online web portal
- Official website: http://www.momascholarship.gov.in/