National Science Concours 2019: NSC is the National Level Online Science Competition Examination which was started in year 2013. Eligible candidates are invited to fill the application form for National Science Concours 2019-20 before its closing date. Students who are studying in Class VI to XII are eligible to participate in Online Science Competitive Test.
National Science Concours 2019-20:
The main purpose of this online competitive exam is to encourage the students towards the creative and innovative type activities of Science and Environment. Foundation for Innovation and Experiential Learning (FIEL) organize the National Science Concours Competitive Exam. No benefit is provided in terms of rupees. But FIEL provide other benefits whose details are discussed below.
Eligibility Criteria For National Science Concours (NSC) 2019-20:
Students who participate in the NSC 2019-20 Competitive Exam, he/she must be studying in the VI to XII Class. These classes are further categorized in three sections:
- Class 06th and 07th: Pegasus
- Class 08th and 09th: Phoenix
- Class 10th, 11th and 12th: Unicorn
Benefits Under National Science Concours 2019-20:
- Junior Scientist Award
- Summer Science Camp
- Learning Experience
- Winner Kit for All Students
- Students who will participate in this Online Science Competitive Test, he/she will get the certificate of participation.
Read this Study Abroad Scholarship Scheme 2019
How to Apply for NSC 2019-20?
Eligible candidates have to register through online mode for Level I Online Test before the closing date. Follow the following instructions for more details.
- First open the official website in new tab (www.nationalscienceconcours.com)
- On Home Page of Official website Hit on Registration Option available in Right Side of Top of Website
- Now enter Participate Name, Email ID, Mobile Number for Signup
- Submit these details, after that password will be sent to registered mobile number
- Aspirant have to login with the Registered Mobile Number/ E-mail ID and password to proceed further
- Complete the application form and also pay the application fee Rs.150/- through Online Mode/ Cheque/ Demand Draft / Direct Bank Account Payment.
- After that submit your application form and take a hard copy of it
Check the details provided in NSC Application Form and keep it safe for further purpose.
- Registration Starting Date: Mid of May 2019
- End of Registration: Mid of November 2019
- Level I Online Test Date: September 2019
- Result Declaration of Level I: End of November 2019
- Level II Enrollment and Project Submission: End of November, 2019
- End of Registration and Project Submission for Level II: First week of April, 2020
Tentative schedule of National Science Concours 2019-20 has mentioned above. Confirm date will be update soon.
Also Check Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019
Also Read Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019
Candidates are advised here keep in touch to get more updates about to National Science Concours 2019-20. Bookmark our website and keep checking regularly for new updates.