Have you heard about the Nikon Scholarship, viewers? Do you know everything there is to know about it? Wanted to know everything there is to know about the advantages? If you answered yes, then I have detailed information for you. Nikon India Private Limited has announced a scholarship program for students interested in photography. The organization will provide cash awards to eligible students as part of this programme. Do you have questions about eligibility or other details? No worries, just scroll down to the next section of the website to learn more about the qualifying criteria, application process, selection process, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Nikon Scholarship Application works from 2021 to 2022.
- 2 Benefits of the Nikon Scholarship
The Nikon Scholarship Application works from 2021 to 2022.
Many students in our country wish to follow their chosen courses but are forced to compromise due to financial problems. The central government, the federal government, and several private reputable organisations all have financial assistance programmes for such students. Nikon Scholarship is one of Nikon India Private Limited’s scholarship programmes. Under this programme, the organisation will financially assist and encourage students who wish to continue their education by enrolling in photography courses lasting more than three months.
Read More :- CLP India Scholarship 2021
Nikon Scholarship Details
- Nikon Scholarship is the name of the programme.
- Nikon India Private Limited is the vendor.
- Students are eligible to apply.
- monetary advantages
- Mode of application: Online
- Application form: Before 30 September
- Official website: www.nikon.co.in
The Nikon Scholarship’s goal
Nikon India Private Limited’s major goal is to financially assist students who want to take photography classes for three months or more but are unable to do so due to financial reasons.
Benefits of the Nikon Scholarship
Nikon Scholarships are available to students studying photography studies. Under this scheme, qualifying applicants will receive a cash prize of up to INR 1 lakh.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- This scheme is open to applicants who are enrolled in 3 months or longer photography-related courses.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed INR 600,000.
- Applicants must have a certificate of passing the 12th standard examination.
- A child of a Nikon India Private Limited/ Buddy4Study employee is ineligible to apply.
Also Check: NRTS Scholarship
Documents are required.
- Proof of address
- Details about your bank account (copy of a cancelled check or a passbook)
- Marksheet for Class 12 (self-attested copy)
- Fee received for the current academic year
- Photo identification is required.
- Proof of enrollment (college ID card, receipt for admission fees, etc.)
Nikon Scholarship Winners Process
The candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit. In addition, the following is the procedure for selecting the seekers:
- The selection committee will review all applications received throughout the online application procedure on the basis of merit.
- For the telephone interview, a list of selected candidates will be prepared.
- For the selection, a telephonic interview will be conducted.
- For the scholarship grant, a list of selected individuals will be generated.
Note: If a face-to-face interview is required after the telephonic interview for final selection, authorities may conduct one.
How to Apply for a Nikon Scholarship
- To apply for the Nikon scholarship programme, applicants must visit the buddy4study official website.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen; go to the menu bar and select “scholarship” and then “all scholarships.”
- Now, from the opened website, check over the Nikon Scholarship Program and click on it.
- Now, select the Apply Now option, and a login box with four login options will appear.
- Email id and phone number for Facebook and Google
- To access the ‘Application Form Page,’ log in to the site using your registered ID.
- If you have not yet registered with ‘Buddy4Study,’ do so by clicking the Register option.
- To register, log in using your Facebook/Google account or manually fill out the registration form, which will take you to the ‘Nikon Scholarship 2021′ application form page.
- To begin the application form filing procedure, select the ‘Start Application’ option.
- Fill in the essential information in the online application form, such as your name, date of birth, guardian’s name, contact number, email address, and course information.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and upload the essential papers as mentioned above.
- To view the filled application and double-check all of the information you supplied, use the ‘Preview’ button.
- If no changes to the application form are required, click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application process.
📣 The Scholarship scheme is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@scholarshipscheme_in) and stay updated with the latest scholarship updates
- Application form filling process is ongoing.
- Last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 September, 2021
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext-173) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- Exmail: [email protected]