Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019 – Application Form & Eligibility Criteria available here. Sant Nirankari Foundation Scholarship 2019-20 Apply for this scholarship and grab the benefits if you will shortlisted. Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation, Delhi has released the official notification for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019 – 2020 on their official website for meritorious and highly talented students. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide the financial Assistance to these meritorious students to continue their professional and technical Courses for Graduation and post Graduation and those candidates who are active and participates in sports and cultural activities at state or National Level.
About Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019:
This scholarship scheme has been named as Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme from the academic year 2019-20. This scholarship scheme is open for all eligible students and for who want to pursue their higher study in India. All the eligible candidates can apply for Nirankari Rajmata scholarship scheme though offline mode. Here we have provided the complete details about the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme NRSS 2019:
- Candidate must be a regular student of any recognized university admitted through a competitive written Test.
- Applicant Annual Family Total Income should not be more than 3.50 Lacs.
- Candidate must have secured more than 95% Marks in his 12th class exams.
- Aspirant must have the Admission offer letter in hand in any of the following courses/Degree in the any recognized university or Institution:
- CA after qualifying CPT & 12th with minimum of 95% marks.
- Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic or Ayurvedic or Homeopathic.
- Graduate Degree In any Discipline of Engineering
- CFA after 12th class exam and qualifying Foundation Test.
- LLB after qualifying Entrance Test for LLB and 12th Class Exam with minimum 95% Marks.
How to Apply for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2019 – 2020?
All the interested candidates must have to check their eligibility first before going to apply for the scholarship scheme. Applicants can check their eligibility from this page. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the scholarship scheme through offline mode. Students must have to download the application form from the official website of SNCF, Delhi. And then after filling that application form, candidate has to submit it to the Member in Charge, Education Department, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. Applicants have to attach all the supportive documents also with the application form and have to submit it before the last date of submission of application.
Selection Criteria- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Programme:
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation will select the suitable candidate for the scholarship from huge amount of applicants. This committee will select the candidates on the basis of their economic condition/ financial requirements. The scholarship award will be allowed to the praiseworthy and needy candidates. After all this, financial support will be provided to the selected candidates to pursue his higher studies.
Important Dates (Tentative) – Nirankari Scholarship 2019:
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: September 2019
- Issue of Cheques to Scholars: December 2019