The state government of Odisha is considering a proposal – NRTS Scholarship. The Government of Odisha will choose candidates through this initiative, and those chosen will be eligible for a monthly scholarship of Rupees 250 till they complete their secondary school. If you are a student in any school in the state of Odisha, you are eligible to apply for this scholarship. A National Rural Talent Search Examination will be used to identify the candidates. The details of the scholarship scheme are provided below so that you can apply without difficulty. We’ve also provided you with all of the information you need to apply for the NRTS Scholarship 2022.
Table of Contents
- 1 2022 NRTS Scholarship
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
2022 NRTS Scholarship
The Government of Odisha has launched a program called the National Rural Talent Search Examination. Students will receive Rupees 250 each month for a period of 36 months under this scholarship scheme. This scholarship examination, which is provided by the Government of Odisha, is open to approximately 5 students from each school. Every month, the scholarship funds will be electronically paid to the beneficiaries bank accounts. You must pay a fee of Rs. 60 to participate in the examination.
Details Of BSE Odisha NRTS Exam 2022
|Name||NRTS Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Students of the Odisha state|
Also Check :- AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
|Starting Date Of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Starting Date For Downloading Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Closing Date For Downloading Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Date Of Examination||Update Soon|
|Date Of Result Publication||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for NRTS Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:-
- Candidates selected for this examination must have completed two school years of continuous and regular study in one or more recognized schools of the types listed in Regulation 2 supra, and have been duly recommended by the District Inspector of Schools based on their performance on the Middle School Common Examination.
Read More: CLP India Scholarship 2021
- Candidates who are not members of a scheduled caste or tribe must be under the age of 15 on the date of the examination. Candidates from scheduled castes and tribes must be under the age of 16 on the day of the examination.
Candidates who have previously failed this examination or who have been detained in Grade 5 or 6 (Class VI or VII) are ineligible to take it.
Candidates from unrecognised schools who took the U.P. Common Examination through nearby recognised schools are likewise ineligible to take this exam.
- The candidates will be tested in two papers, each of one hour and thirty minutes.
The following are the contents of the paper: Paper-I ( M.I.L., History, Civics and Geography),
- Paper number two (Mathematics and General Science).
- The questions will be objective, and applicants will be asked to mark their own answers on the O.M.R. question sheets.
- The examination committee will set the examination centres only at the District / Sub-Divisional headquarters, and candidates from a certain area will be required to appear at those centres.
The Board will tabulate the marks from both papers and transmit a copy of the register to the Circle Level Committee, which will pick scholars for M.E. Merit/ Merit Cumulative Poverty scholarships and scholars for N.R.T.S. from rural schools.
Odisha NRTS Scholarship Benefits
Candidates for this scholarship will receive the following benefits:-
- The selected kids will get Rs.250/- per month for 36 months, or until they complete their secondary education with satisfactory results.
- The examination can only be taken by a maximum of 5 (five) students from a single school.
Money for the NRTS Exam Award
Following the following protocol, the award money will be dispersed among the candidates:-
- Students will receive their scholarship funds via an electronic transfer to their bank accounts.
- The awardees will be asked to open a joint bank account (student and one of the parents) and submit the account details to the DEO/ BEO, who will transfer the award money to the student’s account shortly after the result is published and the award memo is issued.
- There are no other options for payment.
Fees for Exams
The following examination fees must be paid by the applicant:
- The price for the 2016 NRTS Examination is Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty).
- Headmasters of Upper Primary and UGME Schools must gather thorough information from students in accordance with the format (available on the Internet), as well as the entire fee, and deposit it with the respective Block Education Officer in order to complete the online registration.
- The fee must be paid in the form of a PAY-IN SLIP, which will be generated automatically during the online registration process.
NRTS Scholarship 2022 Application Process
To be eligible for the scholarship, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- By clicking on the link provided here, you will be sent to the official website of the Odisha state government.
- The organization’s homepage will appear on your screen.
- You must select NRTS Scholarship.
The scholarship program’s details will appear on your screen.
Carefully read the scholarship program’s details.
- Select “Apply Online” button.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- You must complete the application form.
- Upload all of the required documents and submit your application for the scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who is eligible to take the NRTS exam?
Who is eligible to take the NRTS exam?
Students in the ninth grade are eligible to apply for the Odisha NRTS Exam 2021 or fill out online applications. SC/ST students must have received at least a 50 percent in their eighth-grade yearly exams.
What is NRTS?
The National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination (NRTS)