PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2019: The PNB Housing Finance Limited offers the scholarship program for those students who are pursuing First Year MBA Courses in Marketing and Finance Stream. Under this scholarship scheme shortlisted students will get benefit in terms of rupees upto INR 300000.
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship 2019-20:
The PNB housing finance limited is offering a scholarship which gives an excellent opportunity for students pursuing 1st year of their MBA in marketing & finance stream. The scholarship named as PNB housing finance limited protsahan scholarship 2018-19. PNB housing finance limited offers a total of INR 300000 to the selected candidates.
Every year, PNB housing finance limited decide to select total of 10 scholars from few selected colleges across the country. The motive of this scholarship is to support the education of deserving meritorious aspirants. For more details about this scholarship scheme check the full article which gives the full description about it.
Eligibility criteria for PNB housing finance limited protsahan scholarship 2019:
There are some compulsory eligibility points which a candidate must have for being a eligible candidate for this PNB housing finance limited protsahan scholarship 2019:
- Aspirant must be in the first year of MBA Course.
- Candidates must doing specializing in marketing & finance
- Applicant must be the students of one of the following colleges:
- Bimtech, greater Noida
- IMT, Nagpur
- ICFAI, Hyderabad
- Indira institute of Management, pune
- Minimum 65% marks are required graduation level.
- Candidate’s family income should not exceed INR 8 lakh annum.
Also Read: SBI Youth Fellowship Program
Selection procedure for PNB housing finance limited scholarship 2019:
The selection procedure mainly based upon three major steps which are written below, but students should remember that the final selection will be made by the PNB housing officials as per their algorithms.
- Documents verification
- Marks verification at intermediate, graduation and MBA level.
- Final interview or personality test by PNB housing officials
NOTE: the last date for registering in PNB housing finance limited protsahan scholarship 2019 will be November, 2019 (Tentatively).
Also Check: Tata Housing Scholarship Scheme
How to apply for PNB housing finance limited protsahan scholarship 2019:
Here we described the steps to apply for this scholarship online. Candidates are advised to follow these steps in order to being a applier for this awesome scholarship:
- Candidate have to register online at Buddy4Study web portal (Click Here)
- After visiting that link candidates will be redirected towards third party website, register as a new applier or user and also read the all instructions showing before to begin the registration
- After registering, candidates should click on start application to start filling the form.
- Now aspirants should carefully fill all the details which will be asked on that page and submit this application form.
- Now take a print out of application form which will be used in future.
Documents required for PNB housing limited protsahan scholarship 2018-19:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree final mark sheet
- MBA 1st semester mark sheet
- Admission letter
- Latest fee receipt
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Family income proof
- Education loan sanction letter (if applicable), etc
NOTE: In addition with these above documents candidates are required to submit these below mentioned documents within three months of receiving scholarship letter:
- Admission letter (attested by the college officials)
- Fees receipt (attested by the college officials)
- Student’s own bank account number
- Adhar card
- Pan card
- Passbook copy, which clearly denoting the printed bank account details and IFSC code (attested by the bank), or Blank bank cheque, on which clearly mentions the name of account holder, bank account number and IFSC code with the word cancelled written on it, or an original letter from the bank having all the details (name of the account holder, account number, bank name, branch, & IFSC code).
Note: Check more information about to PNB Housing Finance Scholarship for MBA Students from its official web portal.
PNB Housing Finance Web Portal: https://www.pnbhousing.com/
Official Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org