The PNP Comprehensive Online Recruitment Encrypting System (CORES) for the first cycle of the CY 2022 Patrolman/Patrolwoman Recruitment Program is now online.
All eligible Patrolman applicants can now submit their first requirements using the Comprehensive Online Recruitment Encryption System (CORES). You can go to this website:
The following are the first requirements that must be delivered in PDF format:
- Notarized CSC and PNP Personal Data Sheet (handwritten)
- PSA issued Birth Certificate of Patrolman/Patrolwoman Applicant and Family Documents for Issuance of Certificate of Declared Beneficiary.
- Computerized Affidavit of Confirmation
- PSA issued Advisory on Marriage of PNP Personnel
- PSA issued Advisory on Marriage of Spouse
- PSA issued Advisory Marriage Contract
- PSA issued Birth Certificate of Dependents
- PSA issued Certificate of Non-Marriage (CENOMAR)
- Photocopy of valid ID with three (3) specimen signatures
- (FOR MARRIED – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7)
- (FOR SINGLE – 1, 5, 6, AND 7)
- Affidavit of Understanding Regarding Incontestability of Declared Birth Date
- Educational Background
- College Diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR)
- General weighted Average (GWA) of TOR
- Good Moral Character (from school last attended)
- Eligibility (NAPOLCOM/CSC/PRC/PD No. 907)
- Report of Rating and PRC shall also attach the Authenticated PRC License
- CLEARNCES – Authenticated copies
- National Police Clearance, Barangay, Mayor/ADHOC Committee Recommendation, Prosecutor/Fiscal, MTC, RTC, NBI
- Service Record for previous employment on the government service if any (Original)
- 1 pc colored whole body picture (JPEG), 1 pc Bust-size (JPEG), 2 pcs. 2×2 colored with name tag (JPEG) (use white background)
- Photocopy of Valid ID
- Tax identification Number
All Patrolman applicants be reminded to monitor your BMI with the maximum passing value of 26.5. Practice and exercise daily for Physical Agility Test (PAT). All applicants are required to pass all events and must meet the following minimum standard.
|Sit-up||Male – 35 (1 Minute)|
|Female – 25 (1 Minute)|
|Push-up||Male – 35 (1 Minute)|
|Female – 25 (1 Minute)|
|3KM Run||Male – 19 Minutes|
|Female – 21 Minutes|
*STRICTLY NO RETAKE policy
*ALL EVENT PASSED policy; and
*NO AVERAGING (Based on NAPOLCOM MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR 2021-001)
- Visit your dentist for check-up to ensure hassle-free recruitment process;
- Bring your ECG Result with readings issued by government hospital/doctor; and
- Bring your photocopy Covid-19 Vaccination Card (fully vaccinated).
NOTE: For those applicants with issued QR Codes. DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS. The system will automatically disqualify you.
For further details and instruction, open your communication lines at all times and wait for notice and announcement of your respective unit/office Recruitment Officer.
All applicants must strictly observe the IATF Minimum Health and Safety Protocols (MHSP) and follow respective LGUs restrictions pertain to Covid-19 pandemic.