Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2020: POSE Scholarship Scheme for B.Sc/M.Sc Students of Haryana State. Are you looking for POSE Scholarship Scheme 2020-21? If yes then you are at right place because here we are available with all new updates about this scholarship scheme.
About POSE Scholarship Scheme
Promotion Of Science Education Scholarship scheme is a merit based scholarship scheme to encourage the students towards science education. POSE Scholarship Scheme’s aim is to support them for the continues study of their science education up to higher level. The applications are being invited for meritorious students who have passed their 12th class in science stream or have completed their graduation in science. All the students who are eligible for this scholarship scheme can apply online on the official website.
Promotion of Science Education POSE Scholarship 2020
Under the POSE scholarship scheme, scholarship will be given to the students of 03 year B.Sc / 04 Year B.S/ 05 year M.Sc (Integrated) and 2 year M.Sc course who have choose for basic and natural science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Biology, Astronomy, Mathematics, Astrophysics, Geology, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Anthropology, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Biochemistry, Oceanic Sciences and Atmospheric Sciences. The applications can be submitted online through the official web portal of saral Haryana. The web portal will be open from Second week of July 2020* to Second week of September 2020* (Tentative) for submission applications.
POSE Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Scholarships are only limited to the students who are eligible for this Scholarship scheme. Check your eligibility before you apply for the POSE Scholarship Scheme:
- Student should take the admission in following courses after 12th – Three years Bachelor in Science (B.SC) / Four years B.S / 05-year integrated M.Sc /M.S. in basic and natural Science subjects, Haryana Board students should have minimum 85% in 12th class and other board’s students should have minimum 90% marks in 12th
- Students should have passed their 10th and 12th class from school which is situated in Haryana.
- For 2-year M.Sc in basic and natural science Subjects, the students should have qualified 10th , 12th and B.Sc /B.A from Haryana school/college/university with at least 75% marks in B.Sc /B.A class.
POSE Scholarship Amount Details
- Rs. 4000/- p.m for 3-year B.Sc course
- Rs. 6000/- p.m for 2-year M.Sc course
- If any student take admission in 04-year B.S or 5-year integrated M.Sc / M.S. then scholarship amount during 1st,2nd and 3rd year will be Rs.4,000/- p.m and during their 4th & 5th year Rs.6,000/- p.m will be given.
Total Number of Scholarships :
- 3-year B.Sc / 4-year BS/5-year Integrated M.Sc /M.S courses – 150 Scholarship
- 2-year M.Sc course – 50 Scholarship
Research Mentorship :
The selected Students will entitled to get the mentorship grant (one time ) of Rs 12,000/- in 3-year B.Sc Program, Rs.17000/- in 4-year B.S program ,Rs.22000 in 5-year M.Sc integrated program and Rs.10,000/- in 2-year M.Sc program.
|CBSE Scholarship Scheme||Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students|
|KVPY Scholarship Scheme||AICTE Scholarship Scheme|
|Minorities Scholarship Scheme||National Overseas Scholarship|
How to Apply for POSE Scholarship Scheme 2020?
- Step 1: First go to the official website of Saral Haryana i.e dstharyana.gov.in or saralharyana.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on Register Here
- Step 3: Fill up your all require details in the form.
- Step 4: Then you need to verify your profile.
- Step 5: Verification link will be send to your email Id
- Step 6: Click on the that link from your mail id and verify
- Step 7: Then Login now on the official website with your login ID and password.
- Step 8: Click on apply for services and then click on POSE Scholarship 2020.
- Step 9: Now fill your all required details properly and finally hit the submit button to complete the process.
What is Selection Criteria for Promotion of Science Education POSE Scholarship?
- The students who applied for scholarship scheme will be selected on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list for undergraduate or integrated courses will be prepared on the basis of the average percentages score obtained by candidate in class 12th examination in Hindi/English (better of two) and best of three out Physics, chemistry and mathematics and biology.
- The merit list for M.Sc degree course will be prepared on the basis of average percentage of marks obtained by candidate in B.Sc /B.A courses in three years.