Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2019: Prerana Scholarship 2019 (SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC) – Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release and Network Automation Notification 2019-20 released in July month. Interested and eligible students can check the details for Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2019 and fill the application form through online mode before the last date. Students who want Prerana Scholarship Renewal 2019 Application Form, they can also get the sufficient information on this web page.
Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2019:
ST & SC Development and Minority & Other Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Odisha invites the application form for Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 in month of July-August (Tentatively). Students who belongs to ST/SC /OBC/ SEBC/ EBC Category and studying in Post Matriculation Courses, they can submit the dully filled Fresh or Renewal Applications form for Prerana Scholarship Scheme for academic year 2019-20.
- Name of the Department: ST/SC/OBC/Other Minority Welfare Department, Odisha
- Name of Scholarship: Prerana Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship Scheme: Post Matric Scholarship
- Academic Year: 2019-20
- Official website: www.mpsc.mp.nic.in
Prerana Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- All the SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC Students be permanent resident of Odisha State
- For SC/ST Students: Family/Guardians Income from all sources should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakhs per annum.
- For OBC/SEBC Students: Family/Guardians Income from all sources should not exceed Rs.1 lakhs per annum and student should be secured atleast 50% marks in previous examination.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Students must be passed 12th class and continuing his or her Post Matriculation Study in any Technical/ General or Professional Courses from a govt approved college, institute or university.
- Minimum Marks Criteria: 50% marks in previous exam for OBC/SEBC Category students only.
Prerana Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria for Financial Assistant to ST Category:
- Student must have permanent resident of Odisha State
- He/She should be belongs to ST Category
- Family or Guardians income from all sources should not exceed to Rs.2.5 lakhs.
- Student should be passed Intermediate/12th Class and studying in the National Level Institutes.
Prerana Scholarship Amount/Reward:
|Groups||Amount Per Month (Hosteler)||Amount Per Month (Non Hosteler)|
|Group I||Rs. 1200/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 750/- (OBC)||Rs. 550/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 350/- (OBC)|
|Group II||Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 510/- (OBC)||Rs. 530/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 335/- (OBC)|
|Group III||Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 400/- (OBC)||Rs. 300/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 210/- (OBC)|
|Group IV||Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 260/- (OBC)||Rs. 230/- (SC/ST) & Rs. 1600/- (OBC)|
- For General Courses: 100% course fee
- For Technical (Like Degree or Diploma) Courses: Rs.28500/-
- Additionally Monthly Maintenance Amount
|CBSE Scholarship Scheme||Minority Scholarship Scheme|
|National Overseas Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC/PH Students||PRMO Scholarship Scheme|
Group I: Under this group Graduation/ Post Graduation level courses like Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary CPL Courses, PG Diploma in Medicine and Management, Ph.D M.Phil, Courses related to Accountancy, Post Doctoral Programme, LLM, etc.
Group II: Under this group, Graduation or Post Graduation such Degree, Diploma, Certificate in Pharmacy, Paramedical, Nursing, LLB, Mass Communication, Interior Decoration, Hotel Management, etc. PG Courses such as MA/M.Com/ M.SC/ M.Ed/ M.Pharma, etc.
Group III: Three Year Plus courses.
Group IV: 12th, ITI, Three Year diploma and two year vocational courses.
Prerana Scholarship 2019 Online Form- Application Form:
How to Apply:
- First Step is Open the Official website to Apply Online for Prerana Scholarship Scheme
- Now you have to hit on Login Link which is available on Home Page
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and proceed for Online Registration
- Enter the personal, academic qualification details
- Upload the required certificates or documents
- Also enter the Bank Account Details to get the scholarship amount in your account
- Verify the entered details and take a hard copy of it for future reference
Further instructions and steps are available in Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2019 Odisha Official Notification which can be downloaded from official website.
- Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2019: Notification
- Prerana Scholarship Scheme 2019 Apply Online: Click Here
- Prerana Scholarship Renewal 2019: Click Here
Prerana Scholarship 2018-19:
Govt of Odisha has been issued the Scholarship Scheme Notification for SC/ST/OBC/ SEBC/ EBC Students who are studying in the Post Matriculation Courses. The eligible students are invited through online mode at Prerana Postal for academic year 2018-19.
- Last Date to submit the Fresh Application / Renewal Application Form – 31 December, 2018
- Last Date to submit the Hard Copy of Duly Signed Printed Form – 15 January, 2019
- Last Date of Online Entry in Prerana Portal (Students who are pursing their studies Outside from the Odisha State) – 31 January, 2019
Download Prerana Scholarship 2018-19 Official Schedule PDF
Prerana Scholarship 2018 Online New Registration: Click Here
Student Login: Click Here