Punjab Scholarship 2018 Registration Form, Dates, Eligibility: Punajab Mukhya Mantri Scholarship Yojana 2018-2019 Online Application Form| Starting Date to Apply for Punjab Scholarship Scheme 2018 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minorities check on this web page. Punjab Govt provide the various scholarship schemes to backward classes candidates and who has done good in their academic records.
Punjab Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Candidates who are seeking for Scholarship Scheme in Punjab State, they can check the list of scholarship schemes available in Punjab State and register themself through online mode before the closing date. Online portal of Punjab Scholarships provide the complete and detailed information about the schemes. Punjab Govt has introduced the various scholarship programmes such as Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ ST/ OBC and Ashirwad Scheme, Minorities based scholarship scheme, etc. Students can also take the participation in NTSE and NMMS scholarship schemes for their betterment.
Latest Update: Punjab Scholarship 2018 Registration has started. Official Schedule to apply for Punjab Scholarship For SC/OBC Students has announced now.
Punjab Scholarship Scheme Lists:
- Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab
- Pre Metric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC
- Post Metric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC
- Punjab NTSE Scholarship
- Punjab NMMS Scholarship
- Amar Ujala Atul Maheswari Scholarship
- RMO Chandigarh Scholarship
- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
Pre, Post and Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional & Technical Course Punjab Scholarship Scheme Common Features:
- More than 2 students not allowed from the same family
- 30% of scholarship are earmarked for girls students of Punjab
- Students can grab the scholarship only from one place means they can not take two scholarship at same time
- This Scholarship scheme is implemented through the Punjab State and UT Administration Only.
- Allocation of Scholarship is based on population of minorities in Punjab State/UTs.
- Family Income of that student should not be more than two lakhs.
- Student should secured the 50% marks or more than it in the previous final examination
- Permanent Residence of Punjab State
- Only One Scholarship At a time
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme:
Main purpose of this scheme to support the economically weaker students who belongs to Minorities categories such as SC/ST & OBC. Candidates who are pursuing professional and non-professional courses after the 10th class are eligible to apply for scholarship scheme. Further details about the Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme of Punjab Govt please visit the official website of it.
Scholarship Scheme Allowances for Blind Scholars for SC:
|Level of Course||Allowances Per Month |
| Group I, II||Rs.240|
| Group III||Rs.200 |
| Group IV||Rs.160|
Allowances for Blind Scholars for OBC Students:
|Level||Allowances per month|
|Level I, II||Rs.175|
List of Documents Required for Punjab Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Proof
- Income Proof Certificate
- Previous exam mark sheet
- Scan copy of passport size photo and signature, etc
How to Apply Punajab Mukhya Mantri Scholarship Yojana 2018-19?
- First open the official web portal
- Search for Student Corner and hit on Student Registration link for new users
- Now registration form will be display on your system screen
- You have to fill the correct details
- Also upload the required documents and certificates
- Hit on Submit Button and get the User ID & Password after the registration
- Complete the Application Form and take a hard copy of it
Get the more information about the Punjab Scholarship Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria and Scholarship Awards or Amount of Scholarship check online from official portal.
Online Portal will be close on 20th December 2018. Last Date for submission of online application form by the Student (Fresh/Renewal) to the institutes i.e. 15 October 2018. Further schedule is available in below pdf.
Download Punjab Scholarship 2018 Official Schedule PDF
Punjab Scholarship Scheme 2018: Application Form