Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019 Apply Online For EBC Scholarship Scheme 2019 Under Maharashtra State Govt. Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna 2019 Notification Out finally, find the eligibility criteria and other terms details on this page. Only eligible candidates are invited for this scholarship through online mode. Get Online Registration Link and other information on this page. Rajarshi Sahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2019 for SC information is also updated.
[Updated] Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019 – 2020
There is a great opportunity for students of Maharashtra as the Maharashtra State Government has recently announces a new scheme which is known as the “Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019”. The Scholarship is basically for the candidates belonging to Maharashtra state.
This scholarship will not provide any financial amount to the applicants but instead of it, Under Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Scheme, the state govt. of Maharashtra Government will pay the 50% amount on the tuition fee of the Professional Course for which students will opt. Under this Scholarship scheme will give benefit for all those students who belong to weaker family background. With the help of this scholarship all the children of Maharashtra stat can get higher and quality education.
About Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019 will mainly provide the benefit of this scholarship to those students whose annual family income is less than Rs. 8 Lakh. Over 605 courses containing medical, engineering and other professional courses will be offered under this scholarship scheme. According to the report of state Govt. of Maharashtra more than 5 Lakh students will be able to get benefit of this scholarship scheme.
Revenue Minister of Maharashtra state had given Rs. 1200 Crore for this scholarship scheme and promise to sanction 114 Crore later to the admission in medical streams under the Government resolution (GR). Hence total revenue sanctioned for this scheme is Rs. 1314 Crore.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020
Candidates must go through the following eligibility test to check their eligibility before apply for Rajarshi Shahu Scholarship 2019 so that they would not face any problem in future due to their eligibility conditions:
- Appliers must have a Domicile of Maharashtra State.
- Applicants must have an income certificate authorized by the tehsildar which certifies that individual income under 8 lakh.
- Related certificate needed for chosen course offered by the scholarship scheme.
- If there is gap between the educations of the candidate, then he/ she will have to produce a relevant affidavit regarding this.
Documents needed at the time of Registration for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaja Scholarship 2019:
- Previous year Mark sheet related to particular course.
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- Attendance Certificate with 50% from concern college/ School.
- Examination fee receipt
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Cap Allotment Letter
- Education Gap Certificate (If any)
- Family declaration certificate about two children’s.
Key Features of Rajarshi Shah Maharaja Scholarship 2019:
- The main aim of this scholarship program is to offer financial support to poor families, so that they can support their children to pursue their higher education dreams, mainly in professional sector.
- It has been estimated that after over 5 lack applicants will be directly benefitted by this scheme.
- The state government will pay 50% of the total fee. The rest needs to be paid by the applicant. But it should be considered as a huge relief.
- For attaining additional Rs. 114 Crore for medical candidates, a special Government resolution or GR will be issued as soon as possible.
- The 50% of the total course fee will be directly transferred into the bank account of the institute, in the name of the applicant.
Benefits for Professional Courses
|Income Limit||Govt||Non Govt Aided||Partially Aided/ Unaided||Permanent Unaided|
|Upto Rs. 2.50 lakh||100%||100%||50%||50%|
|2.50 lakh to 08 Lakh||50%||50%||50%||50%|
Non Professional Courses
|Income Limit||Govt||Non Govt Aided||Unaided / Partially Aided||Permanent Unaided|
|Up to Rs. 8 lakh||100%||100%||100%||100%|
How to Apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019?
- Firstly, candidates need to open the official web portal i.e. sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in.
- From there, chose the most suitable link for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019 and click on it.
- As an individual hit on it, a application page will be appeared on the screen.
- The application form will demand various details such as personal details, communication details, education details etc.
- Candidate will have to provide all those details and upload all essential documents required at the time of application as mentioned in this page.
- Then after, submit the application form.
- Applicants are suggested to save the application form and take a hard copy of the form for future concerns.
For more details about Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Program please refer its official website.
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2019-2020
Name of Authority : Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Program
- Candidate must have domicile of Maharashtra State and belongs to SC Category.
- There is no income limit criteria for this scholarship program.
- Applicant should be studying in 11th or 12th standard.
- Student must have secure more than 75% and above in 10th standard.
Benefits of Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2019
Under this scholarship program, SC Students who secured 75% marks or more than 75% marks in SSC or 10th Class and takes admission in 11th Standard will get scholarship of Rs.300/- per month for 10 month for two years. I.e. in 11th and 12th class. The scholarship will be given to in addition to GOI scholarship and freeship.
Required Documents list
- Caste Certificate
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 11th Class Admission Receipt
For more details about to Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020 please refer the below given links.