Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019: Apply Online for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Scheme for academic year 2019-20. Interested candidates first check the details of eligibility for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship and after that submit the online application form. The online applications are invited from the students for award of scholarship to students of Sanskrit Pathashalas / Mahavidyalays / High / Higher Secondary Schools / Colleges for the year 2019-2020 under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019-2020 Notification Released
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a deemed university, which was established in 1970, started this scholarship scheme to encourage the people for the study of Sanskrit language as optional or main subject from the school level to higher education. Under this initiative, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan provides cash award to aspirants of class 9 to up to Ph.D who are studying Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as an optional or main subject.
A special amount per month will be distributed to eligible aspirants directly into their bank accounts. Aspirants from class 9 to Ph.D can apply for this scholarship scheme as per the schedule in prescribed format. This scheme was started to propagate & to develop Sanskrit language among the aspirants. Here in this article we will provide complete information regarding eligibility, application process, cash awards for this scholarship scheme such that all of you can understand this scholarship scheme in detail.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria:
There are certain eligibility conditions which you all have to follow in order to get the scholarship award under this scheme.
From Class 9th to 12th Class:
- Candidate must have Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a subject as optional or main subject in the current academic year.
- An Aspirant must have passed previous class with at least 60 % marks in total & must have at least 60 % marks in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit in that examination.
- Sanskrit should be a part of course with at least 100 marks allocation for the subject.
For Graduation or Shastri Course:
- For the first year of graduation, aspirant must have cleared 12th class with at least 60 % marks in total & must have secured at least 60 % marks in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
- For 2nd Year & 3rd year of graduation, aspirant must have cleared previous two semesters & must have Sanskrit as a subject in current academic year.
- Marks Allocation must be at least 100 for Sanskrit subject in the course.
For Acharya/Post Graduation/MA or Equivalent Course in Sanskrit:
- For the first year of post graduation, aspirant must have passed graduation with at least 60 % marks and must have got at least 60 % marks in concerned subject.
- For the 2nd year of post graduation, an aspirant must have clear previous two semesters with at least 60 % marks.
- Aspirant must have Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a subject in current academic year.
For Ph.D/Vidyavaridhi or Equivalent Course in Sanskrit:
- Aspirant must have cleared MA or Acharya degree in Sanskrit with at least 60 % marks.
- Candidate must have taken admission in Ph.D course before the advertisement of scholarship scheme.
Duration of Scholarship:
Under Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scheme, cash award will be awarded to eligible aspirants for 1 academic year (10 months) up to post graduate degree and scholarship will be awarded to 2 full years for Ph.D aspirants. Scholarship period for academic year will start from 1st July & will be ended on 30th April.
Cash prizes will be awarded to eligible aspirants as per their class or course.
- For 9th & 10th Class: Rs. 250/month for 10 months
- For 11th & 12th Class: Rs. 300/month for 10 months
- For Shastri/Graduation: Rs. 400/month for 10 months
- For Acharya/Post Graduation: Rs. 500/month for 10 months
- For Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D Course: Rs. 1500 /month for 2 years + Rs. 2000 per year as contingent for two years.
Also Check: National Overseas Scholarship 2019-2020! (Study Abroad)
Application Rejection Conditions:
- Candidate application will be rejected if they have not opted Sanskrit as a subject in current academic year.
- Candidate application will be rejected if they are getting any other scholarship of any kind.
- Candidate scholarship can be cancelled if there performance will not be satisfactory in previous year.
- Application fill be rejected if you are an employee in any organization.
- Incomplete & unattested or unauthorized applications will also be rejected.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2019 Application Form
How to Apply Online
Aspirants can apply online for this scholarship scheme through www.sanskrit.nic.in or www.scholarship.rsks.in in prescribed format. First of all, schools/institute will registered at the web portal and after that students belonging to that particular school can apply for this scholarship award. Your application form will be attested from your school/institute.
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships: Started
- Last Date to Apply for this Scholarships scheme: 20 October, 2019
- After activation of the relevant institution, student can login and apply for scholarship in online application at www.sanskrit.nic.in or www.scholarshiprsks.in : Last Date is 31 October 2019
Official Dates of registration has been confirmed now. Candidates can refer the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship official website to get the more details of this scholarship scheme.
Read this: ONGC Scholarship Scheme!
Also Check: Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students!