Ravi Sankaran fellowship Program 2019 has been launched by Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation. This Ravi Sankaran Fellowship will provide the funds for three major activities which are Masters Abroad, Internship Abroad, and Small Grants Program. All the interested candidates and eligible candidates may apply for the fellowship program. The officials of Foundation are inviting the offline applications from the eligible candidates.
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship 2019-20:
This fellowship is mainly for those candidates who have enough energy and skills to make a difference to biodiversity conservation in India. This program has been setup in memory of Late Dr. Ravi Sankaran who followed up his detailed field Studies of wild Species with innovative projects to conserve their populations.
All the eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of Ravi Sankaran. There will be three different application forms available on the portal. Applicants must have to choose the appropriate one which is suitable for him/her.
<< Can Also See: Swarna Jayanti Fellowship 2019 Apply Here >>
Eligibility Criteria of Ravi Sankaran Fellowship 2019
- Applicants must possess the Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from the recognized university/ Institution.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for this fellowship program.
- Candidates should have demonstrated deep interest in wildlife ecology and conservation through prior involvement in this field.
- Candidate’s age should be below 30 years as on the 1st July 2019.
- Applicant of Small Grant will be eligible only he/she submits his/her project Proposal with its budget.
Note: Candidates can check the official fellowship notification for further details regarding Eligibility Criteria. Candidates have to visit the official website of Ravi Sankaran.
<< Read Also: SBI Youth Fellowship Program 2019 Apply Online Here !!>>
About Fellowship Activities:
There will be three major Activities under the Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program 2019 which are described as follows:
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship for Masters Degree at Abroad:
Only one or two students will be selected for this Masters Degree Program at Abroad. The Program will fund that student for their 1-2 years Masters Program in reputed academic program in ecology or conservation. The main objective of this fellowship is to provide the quality education to the students in the subject of Science or implementation of conservation and to facilitate interaction with the larger international Community involved in Conservation Science and practice.
Funding Provided: Stipend, Course Fees, one way International Travel.
Ravi Sankaran Internship with International Conservation Organisation:
This program will provide the funds to one or two selected applicants to do the internship of 6 weeks to 1 years with reputed university research Group, NGO, Government Agency, or in any other organization. The purpose of internship is provide the experience and insight in field of Ecology and conservation.
Funding Provided: Stipend, Internship fees ( if Any), to-and-fro international Travel ( with a cap of USD 1500 for travel)
Can Also See: Scholarship Program 2019 for SC/ST/OBC/PH Students
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship – Small Grant Program:
Under this program, upto 5 best candidates will be funded for conservation research or implementation project which will be only with in India. Initially this project would be of 1 year but it is expected that this project can go for longer term conservation science. This program will provide the funds for doing research and development only with in India.
Funding Provided: Stipend and Project Expenses (Not Exceeding Rs. 2 Lakhs per year in total)
Ravi Sankaran Fellowship 2019 Application Form:
Application Procedure for Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program 2019:
- First go to the official website of Ravi Sankaran fellowship Program.
- Then Click on the link “How to Apply”
- New Page will be open and now read the instruction given on this page.
- Now you have to download Application Forms which are available on that page.
- Candidates must have to download the appropriate form for their suitable program.
- Fill the application form carefully and convert it into pdf format.
- And then you have to send Internship Abroad Applications and small Grant Application on the following mails respectively i.e. email@example.com & Gladys@inlaksfoundation.org
Note: Masters Program At Abroad Online Applications are available on the official website of Inlaks Scholarship Program. Candidates have to reach on that website to fill the application form and to submit it.
C/o Inlaks India Foundation,
86/87 Atlanta, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021
Important Dates- Ravi Sankaran Felllowship 2019-20:
Last Date to Submit the Application form for Masters Abroad: 15th April 2019
Deadline to Submit the Application form for Internship Abroad: 01st May 2019
Last Date to Submit the Application form for Small Grants: 01st May 2019
Official Website of Ravi Sankaran Fellowship Program 2019: www.ravisankaran.org
Official Website of Inlaks Scholarship Program: www.inlaksfoundation.org
Apply for Master’s Abroad Program: Click Here
Apply for Internship Abroad and Small Grants: Click Here