SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019: Candidates can check SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria and Application process here. SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program 2019 Apply Online before the last date. First of all check the eligibility condition for it and submit the application through online mode on official website i.e. www.youthforindia.org.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019 Notification Out:
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program is an initiative of SBI (State Bank of India) as a part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) which provides a platform for brilliant aspirants to work for rural development projects along with reputed organizations and NGOs.
|Great News!! SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019 Online Registration Started & Eligible candidates can make their registration at www.youthforindia.org before the deadline. Check Further details below.|
SBI started this program as a part of CSR to make a significant impact for the sustainable development of rural areas. Under this initiative, fellows will get a chance to work with popular NGOs at various development projects. SBI also provide attractive stipend for the same to selected fellows.
- Also Check Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2019 !!
Under SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019-20 program, selected aspirants are working in 9 different states at 32 locations on different development projects. Under this initiative, an aspirant can work for 13 months with different NGOs which are working tirelessly for the development of rural areas. In this article we will provide complete information regarding eligibility conditions to apply for this scheme, salary structure, type of work which can be assigned etc. We hope all this information will be of great importance who are looking for similar type of work.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Youth For India Fellowship 2019:
Eligibility Conditions: There are some eligibility conditions which you have to follow while applying for this fellowship program.
- An aspirant should be an Indian by its nationality.
- Candidate must have completed his/her graduation.
- Minimum age to apply online for SBI Youth for India Fellowship Scheme is 21 years and maximum age limit is 32 years for the same.
Financial Assistance & other Perks:
It is a 13-month long program in which you have to work on a project which will be assigned to you and for that you can get following allowances & perks
- Rs.15000/- financial assistance will be given to each aspirant such that he/she can bear their expenses.
- Rs.1000/- per month will be given as traveling allowance.
- After completion of your 13 months long fellowship period, you will be given with Rs. 30000/- such that you can readjust yourself for your future activities.
- Medical insurance will be given to each aspirant.
- You will get an exposure to rural lifestyle.
- You will get a chance to link up with reputed organizations and mentors and all these things will help in your comprehensive growth.
Nature of Work Assigned:
- Selected candidates will go for a training program.
- Under this scheme, you will be posted in a rural area to give your assistance for various development projects.
- You can be assigned with new project or any ongoing project.
- You will be provided with a mentor who will guide you in that particular development project.
- You can get a chance to work for an NGO.
Final selection for this fellowship program will be done on the basis of as aspirant’s performance in personal interview. Aspirant who want to be a part of this fellowship program must have to appear for the interview and selection of that aspirants will depend on his/her performance in that interview.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019 Application Form:
To be a part of SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program, you have to apply for the same at www.youthforindia.org through online mode. You have to fill your application form in prescribed format at the official web portal then you will be called for the personal interview as per the schedule.
Starting Date to Apply Online for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019 Program – Started Now. Candidates can visit the official website to get the more details about the SBI Youth Fellowship 2019.
- Official website: https://youthforindia.org/
- SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2019 Online Application Form
You can follow these links & register for SBI Youth Fellowship Program 2019-20 before the deadline. Please go through all eligibility norms and other details at official portal of SBI Youth for India Fellowship Scheme.