South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme 2019 Check the eligibility criteria and applying details here. South Indian Bank offers the Scholarship Scheme for Kerala Students who are pursing their Under Graduate Course in Kerala State are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Detailed eligibility criteria about the same are discussed below.
South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship 2019:
The south Indian bank invites the online application for Scholarship Scheme – ‘SIB Scholar’ for academic year 2019. This scholarship offers to students who belonging to financially challenged families, pursuing their undergraduate courses in Kerala. Under the SIB Scholarship, Students can get the benefit of 100% tuition fee payment/ reimbursement an other benefits of their college fee/institute.
The Online Registration Process for South Indian Bank Scholarship Scheme will commence in November-December 2019. In last year 2018, SIB was invited the application form through online mean from 19 November to 05 December 2018. So we are expecting the same for this year.
Important dates for South India Bank Scholarship 2019:
|Online registration start||Second week of November 2019|
|Online registration close||First week of December 2019|
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from any government higher school in Kerala.
- An applicant must have scored at least 85% marks in the 12th
- Annual family income do not exceeding Rs 1,00,000.
- Candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate course in Kerala.
Candidates who are enrolled in any one of the following courses BDS, B.Tech, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (agri), B.Pharm, LLB and other 3 to 5 year full time undergraduate courses are eligible to fill the application.
Students who are pursing their Graduation Degree for academic year 2019-20 in Govt./ Aided colleges as well as self financing colleges Govt. quota in the Kerala also eligible to fill the application for this scholarship.
SIB Scholarship amount:
Under this scholarship scheme, South Indian bank ltd. will pay 100% of the tuition fees and an additional monthly allowance of Rs.4000/- towards hostel cost will also be paid to the selected students for the entire duration of the regular course.
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Certificate in prescribed format signed by the head of the current institution.
- Family income proof certificate which is issued by village officer.
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2019 Apply Online:
The Applying Procedure is to be online only for SIB Scholarship Scheme. Important Link is given below in this article. The application can be submitted online only by following these steps:
- Candidate firstly ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Applicants can apply online through banks official website i.e. southindianbank.com.
- Choose the “Student Corner” Option available in Top Menu of South Indian Bank Limited Web Portal
- Now you have to adopt the SIB Scholar option
- Read the all instructions, eligibility criteria and other guidelines for this scholarship.
- Open the “Online Application” Link given at the end on the same page.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that the information filled in the application form should be correct and according to the academic record.
- Candidates are allowed only one time registration for this scholarship.
- Candidates have to fill the personal details and academic details and upload the photograph, 12th standard mark list, income proof and other relevant certificates in given format. Applicants who belongs to Below Poverty Line- BPL families should upload BPL certificate issued by the secretary of local body.
- If any of the parent has expired, corresponding death certificate to be uploaded.
- If any of the parent is differently abled, corresponding certificate to be uploaded.
Note: Please save the submitted application form and take a physical copy for future reference.
Official website: https://www.southindianbank.com/