Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme 2019 West Bengal: Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme is program run by West Bengal government to provide financial aid to candidates who are meritorious but do not have enough money to pursue higher education. This scheme is applicable for the permanent residents of West Bengal state.
SVMCM Scholarship West Bengal 2019 (Updated)
This is a social scheme launched few years back to strengthen the higher education in the state especially for those aspirants who belongs to minorities. As we all know that there are lots of students in the society who want to go for higher studies but do not have sufficient means to do the same, for the aspirants who are meritorious and belongs to a poor background, this scheme was started by West Bengal government. Under this scheme, government will provide financial aid every month as per your eligibility. Here on our web portal, we will provide full details about this scheme.
|Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2019-20 Applications are invited by WBMDFC till to 15 September 2019. For more details please visit the official authority website whose direct link is given below.|
Government has defined some eligibility condition for all the aspirants who want to take the advantage under this scheme.
- Annual Income of the family from all sources should not be more than Rs. 2, 50, 000. Applicant has to submit an affidavit for the same dully signed by appropriate authority.
- Applicant should have domicile of West Bengal state because this scheme is offered to the permanent residents of the state.
- Applicants who are studying in Higher Secondary or in Diploma must have 75 % marks in 10th class (optional subjects not included).
- If applicant is pursuing undergraduate course, then he/she must have 75 % marks in 12th class (out of 5 subjects- 2 language subjects should be there)
- If applicant is pursuing postgraduate course, then he/she must have 53 % in the graduation (55 % for engineering graduates).
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Money Awarded:
Under this scheme, cash will be awarded to eligible applicant as per their course or stream. Here we are providing complete information regarding financial aid amount as per course & stream.
- For Applicant who is at Higher Secondary Level – Rs. 1000/-
- For Applicant at UG Level (Art, Science, Commerce) – Rs. 1000, UG (Professional Course) – Rs. 1500
- For Applicant at PG Level (Art & Commerce) – Rs. 2000, PG (Science) – Rs. 2500
- For Applicant at UG (Polytechnic) level – Rs. 1500
- For Applicant ( Non NET P.hD, Non NET M.Phil) – Rs. 5000 & Rs. 8000 respectively
- For applicant at UG ( Engineering), PG (Engineering) – Rs. 5000
- For application UG (Medical) – Rs. 5000
Once you will be enrolled under this program, you will be awarded with cash money on monthly basis. Money will be transferred directly to the bank account of the applicant.
- Mark sheet of the last exam which you passed.
- Income certificate of the family in the prescribed format dully signed by appropriate authority.
- Scanned Copy of the bank passbook ( To check the account number & other required details)
- Scanned copy of the latest photograph.
- Aadhaar/ Voter Card as an identity proof.
- Authentication from the institute from where you studied recently (By the head of the institute).
Application Process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2019:
First check the eligibility condition to apply for SVMCM scholarship scheme, if you are eligible then you can apply for this scheme through svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. You have to fill the application form through Online Mode and have to upload all the relevant documents. Once you will be enrolled, you will get benefit under this scheme.
Important Dates about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019-20
|Application Type||Opening Date (Tentative)||Last Date (Tentative)|
|Fresh Application 2019||First week of September 2019||Last week of October 2019|
|Renewal (Including K3 Renewal) Application 2018||First week of September 2019||—|
|Fresh Kanyashree (K3) Application 2019||First week of September 2019||Last week of October 2019|
Note: Scholarship Amount, Eligibility Criteria and other details are taken from previous year notification. So verify the all details from SVMCM official website.
- SVMCM Scholarship for Minorities Link: Click Here
- West Bengal Scholarship for Minorities- Pre, Post Matric & merit Based Scholarship
- Official Website: https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
SVMCM Scholarship 2018:
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 Registration started from 10 September 2018 and ended on 30 November 2018. Candidates who want to Renewal for SVMCM Scholarship 2017, they can also register from 10 September 2018 on the official website i.e. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
For More Details about Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme: Click Here