Tagore National Fellowship 2019 Notification Released for Cultural Research Fellowship Programme. Get Tagore National Fellowship 2019 Application Form and check eligibility criteria details. Read the information shared on this page and submit the application by checking the all details about Tagore Fellowship Programme.
About Tagore National Fellowship 2019:
The Ministry Of Culture, Govt. of India is inviting the applications for the award of 15 fellowships and scholarships. The Ministry of Culture has recently announced the notification for the scheme of Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research ( TNFCR ). This scheme was launched for the promotion of Art and Culture activities. The Scheme is open for both Indian and Foreign Nationals.
Keep Reading this article to get the complete details about the Tagore National Fellowship 2019. Here we have provided the full details about the scheme like Fellowship amount, scholarship amount, eligibility criteria and the application procedure etc.
Categorization of Tagore National Fellowship 2019-2020:
According to the official notification, under this scheme there are two categories of Awards that is ‘Tagore National Fellows’ and “Tagore Research Scholars”.
Scholarship and Fellowship Amount:
Under the Scholarship Scheme, all eligible candidates who are selected for the scholarship scheme will be awarded by amount of Rs. 50000 per month and under Fellowship Award, Selected candidates will be paid by honorarium of Rs. 80000 per month. Only those candidates will be awarded who get selected for the scholarship scheme and Fellowship scheme.
Overview of Tagore National Fellowship 2019-2020:
|Authority Name||The Ministry of Culture, Government Of India|
|Name of Scheme||Tagore National Fellowship For Cultural Research 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||4th March 2019|
|Total Duration||2 Years|
|Total No of Fellowships||15|
Eligibility Criteria of Tagore National Fellowship For Cultural Research 2019:
- Only those candidates are eligible for the fellowship scheme who have good academic or Professional knowledge and have made great contribution to knowledge in related field.
- Candidates must have some past experience in dealing with the projects which were directly related to the Nodal Institution or Allied Institutions.
- Those candidates can apply for the fellowship who is good in creativity and Creative work in any field of Art or Culture.
- Scholars must be interested in the work of Related Cultural Research.
Tagore National Fellowship 2019 Application Form:
Application Procedure for Tagore National Fellowship 2019:
For the ease of the scholars, here we have provided the steps to apply for the Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research 2019. Candidates must have to follow these steps to apply for the scheme. Candidates must have to submit their application forms before the last date of submission of application form. Applications received after the last date of application should not be accepted by the authorities.
- First go to the Official Website of the authority i.e. indiaculture.nic.in
- Then here you have to click on the Link of “Schemes”
- In this list find out the relevant link for the Scheme of Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research 2019.
- Then from here you have to download the application form and take print out of it.
- Fill the application form correctly and send it to the anyone of the Nodal Institutions of your choice depending up on the area of research proposed to be undertaken.
- Submit your application forms before the last date of submission otherwise your application will be rejected.
Refer the following link go to Tagore National Fellowship Application Form & its notification.