Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2019-20: Candidates who are seeking for Scholarship 2019-20 in various fields, here we have discussed the Tata Housing Scholarship 2019-20 details. You can check the other important scholarship schemes 2019-20 on our website by visiting its home page or category provided in right side bar. Check the Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students details and register through online mode for it. Only eligible girls students are invited by Tata Housing.
Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2019:
Candidates who are studying in B.Tech/B.E or B.Arch Degree courses are eligible for Tata Housing Scholarship 2019. Detailed information of eligibility are provided below. Tata Housing offering this scholarship to encourage, recognize and support with Financially assistant to meritorious girls students who belongs to economically weaker family. So by getting this scholarship they are able to complete their High Education Courses or Degree.
Applicant must satisfy the following eligibility criteria details to get the benefit of Tata Housing Scholarships Scheme for academic year 2019-20.
- Applicant should be a girl student.
- Candidate should be studying in Second year of B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch in Civil Engineering / Architecture in Four Year Degree course in a recognized institute or university.
- Girls Students who are studying in the 1st Year of Full time MBA Courses (02 Year) in Construction Project Management are eligible to apply for Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students.
- Girl Student must have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate in First Year of Engineering/ Architecture Courses.
- Income Criteria: Total Annual Family Income of Parents / guardians of applicant should not be more than Three Lakhs from all sources in the preceding financial year.
Tata Housing Scholarship Amount/Reward:
Shortlisted girls candidates will get the reward upto maximum Rs.60000/- only towards the payment of Tuition Fee, Admission Fee, Library Fee, Exam Fee, Book Purchase, etc.
List of More Scholarship Schemes for Girls:
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme
- Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship
- Santoor Scholarship Scheme
- CBSE Udaan Scholarship
Candidates will receive the scholarship in 03rd and 04th year of Engineering / Architecture and 2nd year of MBA by securing minimum 60% marks as aggregate in the preceding academic year.
Submission of Scholarship Application:
All the eligible candidates have to register through official website by submitting the details in given format and also upload the required certificates/ documents before the due date.
- First open the official website and register as a new user (Click Here)
- After the registration you will get the login ID and password
- Now fill the this scholarship application form and upload the required documents
- Verify the details and submit the application form
- Also take a print out of it for future reference
List of Documents required for Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girls Student 2019-20:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate if Applicable
- Second Year Admission Confirmation Letter
- Marksheet of Following Class: 10th, 12th and 1st year marksheet of Engineering/Architecture Course or MBA First Year Marksheet.
- Income Proof Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph and Signature
- Bank Passbook Details, etc
For more details visit the Tata Housing Official website: www.tatahousing.in. If you have any query about Tata Housing Scholarship then leave a comment below.