University of Alberta International Country Scholarship: the University of Alberta is offering an international Country Scholarship. The University awards $32 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students. Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, you are not exempted.
You will be evaluated for these scholarships when you apply for admission. Your eligibility will be based on your high school admission average at the time of your admission offer. We’ll assess you for a match to the following and many more. You must apply to an undergraduate degree program before you can apply for any entrance scholarships.
|Scholarship Sponsor(s):||University of Alberta, Canada|
|Scholarships to be taken at:||University of Alberta, Canada|
|Scholarship Type:||Tuition award|
|Number of Awards:||Several|
University of Alberta International Country Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria;
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Alberta, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Not sure what scholarships you’re eligible for? No problem! Fill out our single scholarship application and, based on your background, experiences, academics, and interests, we’ll assess you for a match to the following and many more.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Alberta’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta, Canada. Thereafter, the award will be on the basis of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
Application Deadline: January 12, 2022
Visit the Official website for further details
“Disclaimer: Always check the official website before applying”