UP Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Form, Status, Eligibility Criteria: Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2018 Apply Online For Prematric Scholarship Scheme & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for year 2018-2019 before the closing date. UP Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Status and eligibility criteria details are also available for our readers. The UP Scholarship 2018-19 Online Correction in Submitted form link is active at official portal. Further information is available below.
उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवर्ती योजना 2018-19:
UP Scholarship 2018-19 Online Correction Link is active on official website till to last date. Candidate who had done mistake during applying online for UP Scholarship 2018-19, must have to correct the application form and submit it at respective authority before the last date. Candidates can make a correction in Application For and submit that form till to 22 December 2018. Candidate must check the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2018-19 New Schedule from its official notification and submit the hard copy of application as soon as possible at respective authority.
उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवर्ती योजना 2018-19 कक्षा 9-10 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 01 July 2018 से 30 सितम्बर 2018 तक किए जा सकते है| उत्तर प्रदेश एवं प्रदेश के बाहर दशमोत्तर कक्षाओं (ग्रुप 1,2,3,4 , कक्षा 11-12) छात्रवर्ती योजना 2018-19 के ऑनलाइन आवेदन 01 जून 2018 से 10 अक्टूबर 2018 तक किए जा सकते है|
If you belongs to Uttar Pradesh state and looking for scholarship schemes at school or college level, here on our web portal we will provide detailed information regarding these scholarship schemes. As we all know that UP is the most populous state in the country and lots of students who are not so financial strong looks for financial aid from state government such that they all can complete their education with ease. By providing various scholarship schemes, UP government ensured better education in the state for all.
As we all know that, UP state has millions of students who can’t afford better education in the state, state government provides opportunity to these aspirants to complete their education. Here on our web portal we will provide proper information about all scholarship schemes run by state government such that all of you can take advantage from these schemes and can complete your schooling and higher education comfortably.
UP Scholarship Schemes 2018-19:
UP government provided two types of scholarship schemes for the students of state. These schemes are
- UP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- UP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
UP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme:
Uttar Pradesh state government has initiated this scholarship program to provide financial aid to students from class 1 to class 10th. Aspirants from class I to VIII can apply offline for this scholarship program and students from class 9th and 10th can apply online for this scholarship. Here on our web portal we will provide complete information about this scheme.
UP Prematric Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- Student from any caste (General, OBC, SC, ST) who is studying in schools of UP state can apply for this scholarship.
- Aspirant should be the permanent resident of UP state.
- Annual income of family of aspirant from OBC, SC, ST community should not be more than Rs. 30000 per annum from all sources.
- Annual income of family of General category aspirant should not be more than Rs. 19884 for rural area and Rs. 25546 for urban area.
- Rs.720 per annum will be given as scholarship award to eligible aspirants for 9th and 10th class.
- Rs.300 per annum will be awarded to aspirants from class 1 to class 5. Rs. 480 per annum will be given to aspirants from class VI to VIII.
List of Documents Required to Apply for Minority Scholarship:
- 10th and 12th Class Marksheets
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook Photocopy
- Caste Certificate
- Self Attested passport size photograph with applicant signature
UP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme:
UP government has started this scheme to provide financial aid to aspirants studying in 11th and 10th class or getting higher education from any College/University. Main aim of this scheme is to provide equal chances to its students to get higher education in the state. This scheme also encourages people of UP state to get higher education.
UP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of UP state and also studying in a recognized school or university of UP state.
- Aspirants from all castes & categories can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Family income of the aspirants should not be more than Rs. 200000 from all sources.
- Applied aspirants will be classified in four classes on the basis of their status. Classification will also be made on the basis of whether applicant is staying in hostel or not.
|Group||Day Scholars (Annually)||Aspirants staying in Hostel|
UP Scholarship 2018-19 Online Correction:
How to Apply for UP Scholarship Program 2018-19:
Here we are providing simple steps to apply online for various scholarship schemes for UP students.
- First of all, go to the official website for UP Scholarship Scheme 2018 at scholarship.up.nic.in/index.aspx.
- At Home page, you will find an icon “Student”, a drop down menu will appear and you have to select your program under which you are applying for scholarship.
- Firstly you have to register for the scheme and ID and password will be awarded to login again.
- You to login again and to fill the application form in proper format.
- After filling the complete application form, you have to take the print out of that application form.
- In this way your application for that particular scheme will be registered.
- Certificated Educational Institute can register for Master Date between 01 June to 15 July 2018
- Students can Register Online From: 01 July 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 30 September, 2018 (Class 9-10)
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10 October, 2018 (Class 11-12)
- To Display the Students List who have made the mistake during Apply Online: Three Days Before the complete the Online Registration and take out the print out of application
- Submission of Hard Copy of Online Form by students in their Educational Institutes: Within Six Days after closing of Online Registration
Further information of Online Registration and Online Submission of Scholarship Scheme Form is available on official website (scholarship.up.nic.in) whose link is available below.
- UP Post Matric Scholarship Schedule 2018-19 (Revised Schedule): Download Here
- UP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Schedule 2018: Download Here
- Important Instructions for Students: Check Here
- Click here for UP Scholarship 2018-19 Online Correction Link
- CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Read the instructions provided at http://scholarship.up.nic.in related to make a correction in UP Post Matric Scholarship 2018 Application form.