Ashoka University offers the YIF – Young India Fellowship 2019-2020 Program and provide the financial sports to deserving students. Get YIF Fellowship Application From & eligibility criteria details here below on this web page. Interested students first check the details for Young India Fellowship 2019-20 Eligibility and after that you can register online at official website before the last date of it.
About Young India Fellowship 2019 – 2020:
Ashoka University is going to invite the online applications for Young India Fellowship 2019-20 for one year. All the eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for this fellowship programme from the official website of Ashoka University. As per received information online applications will be start from August 2019*. Candidates who want to get selected for this scholarship should be in touch with us to get the latest updates regarding the Young India Fellowship 2019.
Young India Fellowship will provide the many benefits to the selected candidates for their one year multidisciplinary post graduate diploma programme in liberal studies. Ashoka University will select the best 300 young individuals for this fellowship who show their ability and power of their leadership from across the country. YIF welcomes students from all disciplines and all streams; students may any background like engineer, designers, commerce, or literature enthusiasts etc.
All the interested candidates who want to apply for Young India fellowship programme should check the eligibility criteria and other relevant information regarding. We have discussed the complete details about YIF 2019 on this page. Keep reading this article to know about selection process, benefits of fellowship, application procedure etc.
Overview of Young India Fellowship 2019:
|Organisation Name||Ashoka University|
|Name of Fellowship||Young India Fellowship 2019-20|
|Location||All over India|
Benefits under Young India Fellowship 2019 – 20:
Young India Fellowship will provide the financial help to the selected candidates for their one year diploma programme in Ashoka University. It offers need based scholarship in which following benefits are included:
- Tuition Expenses for all lectures and Workshops
- Lodging and boarding of candidate
- Cost of Study Material of Course, Library subscriptions will also be covered in this fellowship
- Financial Aid Category for YIF Class of 2019-2020:
|Merit Scholarship/Financial Aid||Amount Waived (INR)|
|Merit Scholarship on Tuition||50000|
|25% Waiver on Tuition||178750|
|50% Waiver on Tuition||357500|
|75% Waiver on Tuition||536250|
|100% Waiver on Tuition||715000|
|Exceptional Aid on Tuition & Hostel||900000|
Young India fellowship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Applications from only Eligible candidates will be accepted for Young India Fellowship. Students, who are going to apply for the YIF 2019, must ensure that he is eligible for the fellowship programme. The following is eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be holder of undergraduate or Post graduate degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
- Applicants age must be 28 or less than 28 as on 31st May 2020.
- Applicant must have the strong academic record and should have participated in extracurricular activities.
- Applicant should have great verbal and non verbal communication skills.
- Application Assessment
- Telephonic Interview
- Comprehension Test and Personal Interview
Note: The final Selection of the candidates will be based on their Score of their all three stages of Selection process. The final merit list will be prepared after last round and the candidates will be selected on their overall performance.
Young India fellowship 2019 – 2020 Application Form:
Application Procedure: Ashoka University is inviting the online applications for Young India Fellowship 2019. So candidates have to go to the official website of Ashoka University to apply for YIF 2019.For the ease of our readers, we have shared the step wise application procedure for YIF 2019.
- Firstly candidates have to go to this Online Application Link direct link given in important link area at below.
- Then you have to click on link of Register as new user for new users.
- After registering successfully, candidates will get their login details on their registered email address.
- Then fill the application form with required details in the mandatory sections,
- Submit your online application by clicking on submit button.
- Finally your application for YIF 2019 has been submitted successfully.
Important Dates (Tentative) for Young India Fellowship 2019 – 20:
|Round 1: |
|Round 3: |
Important Links Area:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Young India Fellowship Brochure||Click Here|
|Official Website of Ashoka University||Click Here|
|Young India Fellowship 2019||Click Here|
Thanks for visiting www.scholarshipscheme.in. For any query about Ashoka University Fellowship 2019- Young India Fellowship Scheme leave a comment in below comment area.